[Straight Bottom] I finally get a friend

i69nwind

To see Straight Bottom's original blog post click here...

Some where in the recess of time, I met this girl. She is a friend of my friends wife, and ever since I met her. I have been in lust of her. She is a tall redhead, and I love redheads. Shit, I really just love it all from little jewish girls to bbws to redheads to big black cock and all points in between. But, Destinee is by far the one girl I would leave my life behind just so she could cuckold me.

She lives several states away so most of our interaction has been on Facebook or Myspace, some phone and some stexting. She is not real comfortable with me being married and she has no clue that I do what I do when no one can see me.

We've never done anything until one night this past summer. When she and my friends wife went out. My friend and I don't really like to go out with the girls as they like to do the dance clubs and it is not all that fun.

They came home as my friend and I are playing some game on xbox. His wife was hammered and some guy brought them home. I offered to take him back to his car and Des came with us. He got in the back and so did she. I thought it was a little rude, but I went with it.

I watched her go down on him in the lights from other cars. He knew I was watching. He was so getting off on me watching. She then did the unthinkable. She crawled over him and lowered her pussy over his hard cock. She faced me as she rode his cock. I could just barely make her expressions, a look of lust and look of not sure.

I drove to a nearby parking garage that always seemed to be dark. It was near the club they just left so I assumed his car would be near there. I pulled and we went right to the top floor. I stopped and turned around to watch her take his cock bare. I got a good shot of hit thick meaty member. She rode him a little harder now that we were stopped. She leaned forward and we kissed for the first time. My cock nearly exploded right then. She was breathing hard in my mouth.

I heard him say that he was ready to cum and for a moment I thought she was going to lift off of his cock, but I held her in place with my hands and my mouth still on hers. He came flooding her pussy with his white gooey cum. When he was done, and as she pulled herself free of his cock he looked out the window and knew he was near his car. He made some feeble excuse to leave. She laid back on my leather seats in the back of my truck.

I did what was natural to me, I moved to the passenger seat lowered it down and licked her shaved box clean. His cum in her pussy tasted so sweet. I could have eaten it for hours. May have even preferred it from the tap, but I wanted to be in this position for so long.

I asked if I could fuck her and she allowed me the pleasure. I only lasted a minute or two then, but on the way home. She let me stop two more times and fill her snatch up with my nectar, and I got to eat it both times.

more soon5815406600065646665-8466890198907056409?l=straightbottom.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.