[Straight Bottom] more from the beginning

i69nwind

To see Straight Bottom's original blog post click here...

I moved to northern Chicagoland not knowing a soul. I joined a gym, got online, and made a couple of the bars a regular hang out for me.

I really had bad luck with women, but I was able to put together a good string of them along with some regular fuck buddies. I really had a thing for glory holes and I still do to this day. Though the whole time I was in Chicago I never once fucked a guy. I can barely count the number of times I got sucked or fucked some slutty chick.

I had two real remember-able guys when I lived in Illinois.

One was a regular guy, that I would hook up with once or so a month. He was a very tender guy. He was older than me. He had to be in his 40's, kind of a nerd and very clean. We met and talked online. He invited me to his house and I accepted. I was there in 20 or so minutes, nervous as he was, but soon I was naked with my hard cock in his mouth.

We were in a play room of his house. Well, when you are single and have a 3 bedroom house, you can have a play room with a TV, bed and whatever else you would want. He just wanted to suck me and that is all we ever did. I was happy with that. We would meet month to month over the 2 plus years that I lived there. It was almost the same routine. We'd talk online, I'd come over, make some small talk, get to the playroom and he would suck me dry once or twice a visit.

If you know a guy from Gurnee name Glen and was on AOL, let me know. I would love to talk and maybe hook up for old time sake.

These two guys happened within weeks of each other, and towards the end of my time in Illinois.

I met another guy from that was from Purdue online. This was a landmark meeting for me. It was the first time that I had ever let a guy come to my house that I met online. He was a good looking guy and he even knew some of the haunts that I did when I was there. He was about 5 years older than me. So, we were not there the at the same time.

It was right after work, and I had him over to my apartment. I was fortunate enough to live alone. We made the connection while I was still at work and he got there about 5 minutes after I did. I was very self-conscious about having a guy over. I just felt like the whole neighborhood was watching us when I answered the door. We made some small talk in the kitchen, but he was not there to talk. He groped me and his mouth up and down my neck. (The one thing I had not done before this was kiss a guy and it is still a year or so away at this point)

I was really fucking digging the lip action on my body as he pulled shirt over my head, undid my pants and fished my hard cock out of my underwear. Funny, he never took his suit clothes off outside of his suit coat. He kept his tie on, pants, but kicked off his shoes as I guided him down the hall to my bedroom. His hand never left my cock and he pushed me back into the middle of my bed and pounced like a hungry lion on my cock.

At that point, I must be honest. I wanted him to fuck me. I never felt that way about a guy before. I never asked him. He would not even let me suck his cock. He sucked mine, he jerked his, he did undo his pants to pull this slim 6 inch dork out. I asked him to please let me suck his cock, but he just jerked himself off. He sucked me, then he jerked me off and when I came he pulled up to his knees and mixed his cum with mine less than 5 seconds after I shot all over my body.

He licked me clean, he never tried to kiss me, he pulled himself together, thanked me and left me laying in the middle of my bed as horny as I was when he got there.

Little did I know I was in the last two months of me living in Illinois, but before I left. I had one more sex life altering experience...

but that will wait a day or so

Joe5815406600065646665-134828970995082564?l=straightbottom.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.