[Straight Bottom] Here Recently....

i69nwind

To see Straight Bottom's original blog post click here...

Taking a break from the past and talk about here and now...

I got turned into a bottom a while ago, and I have always had a thing for black guys. Well, a trainer at my gym is on the "DL". He is a player like no other, I know of at least 3 others that he is fucking, but I am the only guy. We meet wherever we can, but his preference is me face down ass up in my the middle of the bed where me and my wife sleep.

I guess it is his way of showing dominance over me. However, he does not need to do that, but that is his choice.

We have the gym routine pretty much down pat. We know when we will generally have a lull in the workout traffic and when his next client will be coming in. I was in there Friday morning and there was one older woman in there, and he was none too pleased with it. I could tell he was agitated, he gets that way when has not had any in a while, and it had been about a week since we were able to hook up.

I just settled into my gym routine lifting and some cardio when finally the old woman decided to leave. The door barely shut behind her when we were in the men's locker room. He had me pushed down on my knees and his thick black cock rooted in my mouth. He had his shorts all the way down and his pack of lube already for me.

When he was good and hard her pulled me to my feet, kissed me dead on the mouth and then spun me around and had my shorts down in what seemed like one motion. I bend over the bench between the row of lockers. He wiggled one then two fingers in my hole. I could feel line his cock up at my all to eager hole. I could see the look of dominance on his face as he seemed to study my hole with such intent as he pushed into me like he had dozens of times before.

He really power fucked me, like he was mad at me for being gone so long, but with my wife working from home a little more it really screwed a lot of things up. I had my hands up on the wall while he banged deep in my pussy. He loves to talk dirty to me. He tells me he is going to breed me and have little babies all around. I know he is not just fucking me, but 2 or 3 others in the gym. I have seen them out with their husbands. I know he fucks without condoms all the time. I wonder if he will get them pregnant or does he save it all for me.

Joe5815406600065646665-3701955233258156345?l=straightbottom.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.