[Life In The Raw] Flashback fuck- the drunken best friend

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

(Disclaimer: This takes place before I contracted HIV, I had recently tested neg and thus knew I was not putting anyone at risk.)

For a short time, I lived in Las Vegas, Nevada. A friend of mine had moved there before me, and upon hearing that I lived in town, he was happy as hell that he had one of his drinking buddies back. So that night he picked me up and we went to the strip.

"Okay dude," he said. "You know what I am in the mood for tonight?"

"Drinking" I answered.

"Well yeah"

We laughed.

"I wanna try to have a drunken homosexual experience"

(I swear he said those words)

"What?!" I asked.

"We get drunk and have gay sex" he said. "But we both have to get drunk, that way, I can blame the booze and you dont come off as a predator preying on your drunken best friend."

Well, looks like he had the night all planned out... we get drunk, I suck his dick, the end.

We went to MGM Grand and got a few Bicardi 151 slushies.

We were drunk and went back to his place. I went down on him, sucking his cock, he was laid down on the couch. Then I had a thought, if he was going to have gay sex, it was going to be on my terms... I lifted up his legs and ate out his straight boy hole.

"Dude, what the fuck?"

"Shut up?"

"Dude, what the hell are you doing,,, that... holy shit that feels awesome."

I ate his furry straight guy ass out somemore, while he rambled on to himself about if thats what a girl feels like when she is eaten out. His hole was wet and relaxed. I lined up my dick to his hole and slid in slowly.

He winced as I popped his cherry, his legs over his head, his hole filled with my dick. I moved in and out of him, remembering that as a teenager that i was scared of him, this tall, buff, quiet guy. And now, here I was years later, nailing his ass. He whimpered. I asked how it felt.

"Shut up man." was his answer.

But his moans told me all i needed to know. Then I felt my load boil, I let some of it deep in his ass, and pulled out to coat his rim. I smiled. A shit eating grin.

I began to jack him off.

"Don't I get to fuck you?"

"No, I dont feel like gettiung fucked."

"Wait, I'm the straight one, and I got fucked."

I chuckled.

"Think about what you just said."

He stood up, grabbed his dick and shot all over me.

To this day we talk about our late night experience.

Some of his girlfriends have even been told about it.

Then I came, deep in his straight boy ass.6205496180732721325-368561115787516509?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.