[Straight Bottom] Craigslist hookup

i69nwind

To see Straight Bottom's original blog post click here...

I got a friend that lives about 30 minutes away from me. I go to his house often, he is not gay, bi and we have never played around. His wife is the friend of the redhead that I talked about before. He lives near a pretty large midwestern college.

Well, needless to say, but I will, that it does have a good breeding ground for college boys that want to fuck and they want to fuck regardless of condoms or not. You get in there head that all is well and they will fuck anything that moves or does not move. I hate craigslist it has more phonies than anything else generally, but once in a while you get lucky.

I was headed over to my friends, I knew I was going there. So, I set up a "date" with this senior at the college. He has a roommate. The good news, they are both bi, bad news the roommate does not like him to being guys home that he meets online. So, I was cool with that. I blew off church this morning to head over there. A little early, the roommate always goes to church and then has a weekly study group. So, I get near his place and wait for the text message that he is gone. I sit across the street and see this hot kid leave the house, and not 5 seconds later I get the call. I pull around and into the drive. As I am making my way to the door it opens.

There standing before me is this adonis of a man-child. 6'2, sandy blond hair, closest thing to perfect as I can see. He introduced himself as Dan and we made some small talk all the while I could see in his shorts that his cock was getting harder. He seemed nervous enough. So, I took the lead. I ran my hand up his legs and under his loose fitting basketball shorts. He got the clue and stood up dropped his shorts and led me into his bedroom. It was a small room, seemed as if the bed took up most of the room.

He helped me get naked, he kissed all over my body as he did. He then pushed me back on the bed with his and my raging hardon sticking out. He fell on top of me and sucked my cock some and he lifted my legs and rimmed and fingered my hole. He had one, then two and then finally three fingers in me. Finally, I asked him to fuck me. He reached up to grab a condom. He looked at me, and asked if I minded he bareback me. I looked pensive as not to seem so over eager. I then agreed and his face lit up with joy, I asked if he was clean and he assured me he was.

He lubed his thick cock and my hole. He then slid that prick in me very slowly. My ass after having been well fucked just yesterday gave way easily. He smiled at me like he knew I was a whore. He got all of his cock in me and held still to let me get accustomed to his fullness. I had my legs wrapped around him, and I pulled him close to kiss his full lips. He dove on my mouth. He mouth was all over me and mine on his chest, neck and shoulders. It was not like we were fucking but like we were making love exploring each other bodies.

He fucked and sweated all over each other for a good 20 minutes before he said he was going to cum. He tried to pull out, but I would not let him. I wrapped my legs around him tighter than before pulling his thick prick deeper in me. I could feel his cock spasm and shoot its thick cream into my ass.

He kissed me deep and then down my body to my well fucked hole. He then did what few guys ever do and he felched my ass. My cock still hard, he sucked me till I unloaded in his mouth.

He offered me a shower and I took him up on it with me bent over most of the time. I must have the cleanest back in the whole world. I don't what it is about shower sex. I just seem to love it and attract it. He came in me two more times before I left to go meet my friend for lunch. He questioned why my hair was wet. I wonder what he think if I told how wet my ass was at the moment.

Joe

sidenote: I will call this guy college-kid and we did agree to meet up again. He likes that I am a little older and love to take it in the ass.5815406600065646665-905276857008407897?l=straightbottom.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.