[Straight Bottom] I have to laugh

i69nwind

To see Straight Bottom's original blog post click here...

just a little...

My trainer is truly bisexual. His #1 job is to cum. I really don't think he cares with who or what or even really how. I just got back from the gym. I saw this hot MILF in there and I know for a fact that he is or has fucked her in the last two weeks. Guess, who showed up at my door last night trick and/or treating?

She did with her two cute kids dress as frankedhooker and a football player with her husband in tow. You guessed it...Mrs. Hot as Fuck MILF. I am pretty sure he does not tell them that he is fucking me several times a week and I hope he stops by later today if not in the morning. I have to wonder about their home life when I see them out with their husbands and kids at school events, at some eatery or just walking around. I don't live in a big town. So, just one wrong placed word would bring about 4 or 5 families crashing to the ground.

I know two girls from school that dated black guys and they still have hard time breaking that slut mold. I, often, wonder what would happen to me if people found out that I was bareback bottom slut that gets fucked by some best BBC out there, or that I have fucked some of the shit that I have fucked.

As I develop this blog, I know there are stories that I have not told you - yet.

Back to those two girls that dated black guys. I am talking to one, in an interest to get her back in the game and lets share. I will let you know if that happens. Chances are it won't and the 2nd one. Well, who knows, she is going through her 3rd divorce in 10 years. She may be willing to whore it out a little, but I have to be very careful and not let my secret out of the bag.

Joe5815406600065646665-422706279574062931?l=straightbottom.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.