[CFL Barebacker] Friday Night At The Phoenix

Feeder

Click here to see CFL Barebacker's original blog post...

A couple of weeks ago, I was fortunate enough to, again, find myself in the wonderful city of New Orleans. My experiences there have always been delightful from many aspects. This particular Friday night was one for the telling. It all started with a beer bust sponsored by the Lords of Leather. This krewe is, in my opinion, the best Mardi Gras Krewe in the city. My boyfriends and I participated in the beer bust and then headed upstairs to the darker, seedier part of the building. Since I had a few drinks to take the edge off, my inhibitions were lowered. I was aching for some cock, and ass and determined that I was not going to waste this opportunity.

I found a corner where some very interesting looking guys were lingering around. We all had the same thing on our minds, although little action was happening. Someone had to get it going, so it might as well be me! I was feeling pretty confident in my leather chaps, jock, and leather vest. Inside my leather vest were some carefully placed packets of lube, and around my neck was a bottle of poppers hanging from a convenient leather holder my hot boyfriend, Barkley, made. I made the ‘nod’ to a solid, rugged looking guy in cammo pants and no shirt. He had a thick cock, about 7 inches long, hanging out of the fly. I knelt down in front of him and he fed the slab of meat to my anxious mouth. As I sucked this thick cock down my throat, I managed to slip his low-hanging balls free of his pants. I loved the musky scent of his warm crotch as I took his entire length and girth down to his nut-sack. He moaned with delight as I kept a steady pull on his sack, while simultaneously sucking his rock-hard cock. After a good while of working his cock over, he leaned down and asked if I get fucked. I nodded in affirmation. He then, pulled back, and lifted my up by my arm. I turned around and bent over, offering my hairy hole to his hot, hard cock. My hole was pre-lubed as I handled that while on my knees sucking. I felt the fat mushroom head of his cock pop through, followed by the full length of his shaft. A quick pain shot though my guts, but was quickly diminished by the warm steady stroking of his cock breeding me.

A small group had gathered around and guys were in a semi-circle, stroking their cocks as they watched. A tall, lanky guy was right in front of my face, stroking his cock. He also had about seven inches. He was not quite as thick as the one in my ass, but was equally attractive. I looked up and saw him grin. He looked like the Marlboro man, so I reached out for his cock, and continued fulfilling my fantasy. I had two hot cocks in me at the same time. One in my mouth, and one in my ass. I settled into a steady rhythm of sucking and getting fucked. I made sure to fuck back as I worked my sphincter muscles around the big meat sliding in and out of my hole. After a few minutes of the ass pounding, I could tell he was getting close to blasting my insides. The rhythm became faster and more erratic.* I forced my hips back harder, matching every thrust, also keep up with the cock down my throat. I heard the guy behind me grunt “Awww, I’m gonna cum”. I wanted to make sure I got the load, so I thrust my hips back, clamped my sphincter down hard, and reached back with both hands, grabbed his hips and forced him deep inside me. Boom! I felt it good! The convulsions of his body matched the throbbing pulses in my ass as he unloaded his jizz inside my hole.

As soon as I felt him relax a little, I turned around and cleaned his cock with my mouth, making sure I didn’t spill a single drop of that precious seed. As I was lapping all the juice from his cock, I felt another cock fill my ass. I never looked back to see who it was, but assumed it was the guy I had been blowing. Within seconds, I felt him jerking and cumming in my ass. He grabbed my hips and held steady for a bit, making sure to fully mix his spunk with the hot one that was already there. No sooner had he pulled out when another entered! Damn! I didn’t even look to see who it was. All I knew was I was feeling good, and the cock I just cleaned off was getting hard again. I noticed another older guy was standing beside him looking like he needed serviced. He was barely average looking in the face, but had a fit body, and a really nice, uncut cock. I adjusted my angle a bit so as to take aim at his cock. I pulled him closer and he was quick to drop his pants the rest of the way. His meat hung there like an offering. I could barely see his piss slit peeking from beneath the soft foreskin hood. I tongued the hood, sliding around the head of his cock. Then I slipped my tongue inside the skin and tasted the sweetness of his slick, smooth, skin covered cock head. Meanwhile, cock number four found its way into my hungry hole. I figured, as long as I was feeling comfortable with it, I would keep this position that seemed to be popular in this particular corner of the bar.

The sucking and fucking continued for some time. I swallowed two loads including the older uncut guy, along with a short twink that wandered in to the group. He was a ‘blow and go’ that I barely saw for a minute. At last count, five cocks had filled my hole before I came up for air. It was getting stuffy in that corner as the crowd began pressing in so tight it was no longer as appealing as it had been earlier. I took my leave and escaped to the safety of the opposite corner, where my partner was talking with a couple of guys. Within minutes, our boyfriend, Barkley joined us. He had been making the rounds too. We grabbed a beer and swapped stories. Apparently, my partner was turned on by hearing of my sexcapades in the corner. He pulled my had toward his crotch and I felt his excitement. I told him he needed to let me take care of it. He grinned and unbuttoned his fly. I turned around and he slid his cock in my cum-soaked hole. His cock is thick and veiny, and I could really feel it throbbing inside me when he would pause his strokes to hold his load. I knew he wouldn’t hold off for long. After all, we had been fucking for over a decade, and I knew this cock better than any.

manpartydick.jpg

While bent over getting pounded by my partner, our boyfriend had apparently lured another guy over and was bent over beside me getting his ass rammed. Barkley and I were kissing each other as both of us were getting our holes pounded. I felt my partner’s rhythm change and knew I was in for another load. I was right. He thrust one more deep plunge, and I felt one, two, three, four….five, six, yes, six spurts of his hot cum flood my guts. I clamped down hard as I pulled forward, milking every drop of cum from his cock with my well serviced ass.

This was not a typical night out for us, but it was certainly a fun ride. I hope my next trip to New Orleans is just as much fun!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.