[Straight Bottom] nothing like a...

i69nwind

To see Straight Bottom's original blog post click here...

well rimmed, well fucked ass. Total surprise today. Eric called me about an hour ago. He was on his way into town and wanted to know if I wanted any "company". Who am I to say. "no"? No, really who the Fuck am I?

I met him at the door already naked, led him back to the bedroom, him stripping all the way back to the bedroom and once there. He leaned me over the bed, ate my ass for lunch and then fucked me bare for a good 20 minutes. He was very vocal and more physical this time around. He fucked me harder, slapped my ass and using names like bitch, whore, cunt. I can only assume he had a fight with the wife and was taking his anger out of me. Yes, I can see a pattern here.

I am sub bi bottom, guys are using my ass to take it out on their bitch wives. You know I don't care why the cock is hard as long as it is in my ass while it is hard.

He fucked from behind for a good 10 or so minutes before he unleashed a hot torrent of cum in my ass. He kept his thick dick firmly rooted in my ass. I could feel his cock expand with contraction and volley of his thick cum. He pulled his cock from my ass and I could feel the cool bedroom air his my tender fuck hole. He pulled me back and dropped me to my knees ordering me to clean him up and get him ready for a 2nd go round.

I licked his cock clean and got him hard in no time flat. This time he wanted me on my back. He had my legs over his shoulders and he drilled his fuck pole in and out of me. We sweated all over the place and like so many other times when I am fucked on my back I came. I squirted all over my chest covering my chest then Eric leaned over his cock still in me scooped up some of my jizz flicked it on his tongue and kissed me deep.

We fucked for another 10 or so minutes moving onto the bed where I sleep and rarely fuck my wife anymore.

When he came for a second time, he pulled himself free from cock clinging ass and simply got dressed and left. I just now got out of bed and decided to write this. I can feel his cum leaking from my ass. My well fucked over two days ass.

Load count starting Sunday 10/31/10

Ass - 4

Source - 2 different guys

I am still expecting a visit from the Trainer and Wednesday I will be near my craigslist hook-up5815406600065646665-8803675025735716132?l=straightbottom.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.