[Gay Sexcapades] World's Greatest Cumdump - Part I

Feeder

To see The Slut's original blog post click here

6a00e550196ddb88340133f5840553970b-250wi Yes, I previously dubbed this kid "The World's Greatest Cumdump" and he definitely lived up to all the hype.* I met him maybe a year or so ago online.* We've chatted quite a bit and I finally met him in person a few months ago when he was visiting New York with a friend of his.* He was essentially here for one purpose: to get as many dirty loads in his ass as possible.* Turns out he's one of the sweetest, most down to earth, smoking hot and genuine people I've met in a long time.

We chatted more about getting him back to New York for a weekend of me whoring him out and the stars finally all lined up to make it happen.* He got off work Friday afternoon and raced to the airport to catch his flight to New York.* He was supposed to arrive around 11:30pm and we would hopefully be shooting loads in his ass by around 1:30am.* But, as luck would have it his flight was delayed and he would probably miss his connection.* But, this kid is a true cumdump and needed sperm in his ass soon, so he was willing to take the chance.* I constantly monitored his flight the whole time.* He called me when he landed in the connecting city and sprinted as fast as he could to his connecting gate... but he was literally about 3 minutes too late.* So, he ended up taking the first flight out the next morning and was finally in New York on Saturday.

I met him out on the sidewalk in front of my apartment and he greeted me with a very hot kiss.* He really is more beautiful every time I see him... perfect twink cumdump -- 23yo, 6'1", 150lbs, big uncut dick, totally smooth, lean, with a hot silky hole.* I made us some drinks then we spent some time chatting, getting him prepared for his breeding, and letting all the guys know he was finally here and hungry for some cock.* There was plenty of liquor, poppers and lube for the whole weekend. The boy had on a hot black jock with leather accents and nothing else.

A little side note:* I know it's a bit taboo for some folks in the bareback world, but the kid wanted all poz cum.* He loves the idea of taking as many dirty loads as possible and totally gets off on being a toxic waste dump.* It seems to me that the people who bareback and don't recognize the risk pretty much have their head up their ass, but I'm not going to get on my soapbox.* Save your hate mail... we all know what we're getting into here.

Guys started showing up pretty quickly.* First up was an older daddy with a shaved head.* Wes started by eagerly sucking him off.* Pretty quickly, the guy flipped Wes around, slid into him and soon unloaded the first poz load in his ass.* From arrival to shooting was less than eight minutes.

After that first load, there was a pretty long lull in the action, but the boy was happy with that dirty sperm swimming inside him.* We did some more drinking and chatting.* A couple of guys were about to show up who were... let's just say a bit questionable.* So, Wes put on his blindfold.* The two guys showed up, but separately.* I don't think they came together.* Wes started sucking the first one off, but they sort of seemed to be into each other.* It was a little bit awkward, but luckily my buddy Kevin Slater soon arrived.

Kevin, as usual, wasted no time breaking the ice and pretty quickly had his monster dick pumping in and out of the boy.* Kevin had fucked him during his last visit and both Kevin and Wes were itching for a repeat performance.* Soon, the awkward silence of the two guys was replaced by the sound of flesh slapping as Kevin pounded the hell out of Wes's hole.* That's more like it!* After a while of pretty intense fucking, Kevin dropped Load #2 in our boy's sweet hole.*

After Kevin was done opening up his hole, one of the other guys slid in, pumped his ass about ten times and shot hot poz Load #3 in Wes.* Soon after, the second guy slid into Wes doggie style.* He took a while to cum, but his buddy helped him out by pinching his nipples which he apparently loved.* Poz Load #4 was soon swimming in Wes's ass and the two guys bolted.* Wes, Kevin and I had a little break to chill and chat for a bit.

I had asked Kevin earlier in the week if I could borrow his sling, which Wes was really excited about.* Kevin and I had not been able to connect ahead of time, so after Kevin got done dumping his sperm in Wes's ass Kevin and I planned to go pick up the sling and bring it back to my place.

A really old man showed up just as we were about to head out.* He seemed a little sketchy, so I asked Wes several times if he wanted us to hang around until the old dude was finished.* He said he was fine and told us to go ahead and get the sling.* So, I can't tell you exactly what happened, but when we got back Wes said it wasn't pretty.* To quote Wes, "he was gross and couldn't stay hard and was smelly."* But, our good little cumdump took his load anyway.* Wes loves verbal guys, but apparently this guy was saying some really weird shit.* Anyway, when we got back, the whore at least had one more poz load in his ass, bringing the total to 5.

Kevin and I had drug the sling up 8th Avenue (that thing is heavy!) and got a few "looks" from the Chelsea boys... clearly they knew exactly what we were carrying.* We set the sling up downstairs.* Once we were done, Kevin had to get back in the boy's hole and was soon pounding his ass again.* No load this time, but some pretty intense fucking and the room was filled with skin-on-skin slapping... my second favorite sound next to the squishy noise of a sloppy hole.

6a00e550196ddb8834013488a4604e970c-250wi *There was a pretty long break where the three of us just hung out.* But, before long, Kevin was pummeling that hot sloppy hole yet again.* After a while Kevin was more focused on making out with Wes and I took my place behind the boy to eat out his hot dripping hole.* I could definitely feel the heat from all that fucking and tasted a delicious mix of hot dirty loads leaking out of his cumhole.* It was pretty hot -- Kevin with his tongue down Wes's throat, and me with my tongue up Wes's ass.* Yummm!

Two guys showed up at pretty much the same time... a very hot, muscled poz lad wearing a harness and a weird old guy with a six pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon beer.* Only the best for this cumdump!* LOL* The guy with the harness, who we creatively named "Harness Boy," became one of Wes's favorites of the whole weekend... he was really chill and relaxed and whipped out a hot monster cock to fill our boy with.* Harness Boy took charge and slid his thick massive dick in the cumhole and a huge smile instantly appeared across Wes's face.* Most guys *say* they are verbal, but very few are really good at it... not the case with Harness Boy.* There was plenty of nasty talk... telling the boy what a filthy whore he is, just a cumdump hole for our pleasure, and plenty of screaming about dumping dirty loads in his ass.* It was intense and way fucking hot.* Pretty soon toxic load #6 was being shot into the kid.*

While all that was going on, a hot short Latin guy showed up... long hair, hot muscled body, great tan line.* As soon as Harness Boy was done, the Latin guy was next and slid his throbbing cock into the boy's hole.* He pounded it pretty hard* for a few minutes and then took a break.* During all this action, every now and then the moaning and skin slapping would be interrupted by the pop of another PBR beer!* The Latin took a little break and just leaned back in my bed.* Wes patiently waited for the next guy to step up and use his hole.* Meanwhile, the PBR Man went over and politely asked the Latin if he could suck his dick.* The Latin obliged while Harness Boy mounted Wes again and quickly dumped his second load, giving our boy dirty Load #7.*

6a00e550196ddb88340133f58409b0970b-250wi After a long lost friend of mine from Atlanta arrived, we (along with Harness Boy) hatched a plan to dismiss PBR Man.* It worked, but took a bit of effort.* Unfortunately, Harness Boy left shortly after that due to other commitments... he frankly could have stayed all night.* :-)* My Atlanta buddy, "Q" gave Wes's sloppy hole a pretty rough ride for a good long while.* He loves feeding his monster black cock to twinky little white boys.* And our twinky little white boy loved taking every inch of his monster black cock!* After some serious pounding, Q added his sperm to the batter in Wes's hole.

Folks had pretty much cleared out by that time and Wes and I enjoyed a little cuddle time.* Just to show you what an amazing cumdump this boy is... this was part of our pillow talk: "I haven't done anything wrong have I?"* "Of course not!* Why would you ask me that?"* "I just want to please."* :-)* Never mind that he is probably the most amazing cumdump slut we have used in my four years of pimping out boys!

As fun as it was to cuddle with Wes, the real objective here was the get as much sperm as possible in his hot ass.* Luckily, there were soon more guys knocking on the door to do just that.

First up was a weird old guy who kept his sunglasses on the entire time... even though it was pretty much getting dark outside and certainly not bright inside. (Why do I always refer to the old guys that way?... because they are! There are some hot older daddies out there, but these weren't some of them!* Hell, I'm a creepy weird old guy, so don't take offense!)** Was that his disguise?* Unfortunately like so many of these "weird old guys" he couldn't stay hard.* This is a hot piece of ass begging for your cock and cum, and you can't stay hard?* Really?

Luckily we were saved by a reasonably hot guy who claimed to have done some Treasure Island videos.* I'm not so sure about that, but whatever.* He took the place of the "Gotta Wear Shades" Dude.* They tried really hard to get into a hot tag team rhythm.* Unfortunately, Sunglasses still couldn't stay hard, so Treasure Island was back at it.* I think he was as frustrated with Sunglasses as we were because he dumped poz load #8 soon after that and bolted.

Sunglasses climbed on to Wes's ass doggie style, closed his eyes, concentrated really hard, grunted "Stay right there... don't move," hit some poppers, and finally shot Load #9 in the cumdump.* He immediately went soft and it's not clear whether he will be able to get hard again this year.* :-)

We had almost completely forgotten about our little toy waiting downstairs -- Kevin's sling!* After the last two guys left, we moved downstairs to play a bit.* I had mentioned to Wes when he first arrived that I wouldn't mind being the first and last to unload in him.* He told me later as he was getting fucked by the first hot older daddy with the shaved head that he thought "Damn, this was supposed to be Adam."* Awww... so sweet and thoughtful!

6a00e550196ddb88340133f5840f39970b-250wi So, once we moved downstairs to the sling, it was my turn to be "first" for that part of it.* Everyone knows how much I love a sloppy hole, so I actually didn't mind the fact that he already had so much sperm swimming in him.* I took a break from rounding guys up.* Wes fell back into the sling, and I slid into his sloppy hole.* No lube necessary and his hole felt silky and warm.* It is incomprehensible to me how someone could not stay hard in such a hot hungry hole begging for cum.* I fucked him only for a few minutes and I was ready to blow after watching all that hot action all day long.* The sling was squeeking, Wes was moaning and I leaned over to kiss him as I unloaded #10 in his guts.

Almost the moment I pulled out of him, the doorbell rang.* I opened the door to find a hot dude from barebackrt who was even hotter in person.* Wes was still in the sling and the guy wasted no time coming out of his clothes.* The dude sucked, fucked, rimmed and used Wes.* Wes asked him if it was cool if we took some pics so I became the photographer.* The top asked if I could take a few with his phone, which obviously I was happy to do.* We eventually made a hot video of him fucking the cumdump.* I really tried to edit it with no faces so it would be suitable for posting, but there's really not enough footage without faces.* Sorry guys.* He was a really good top... used Wes's hole for a good while.* And Wes's reward was poz Load #11, which made Wes a very happy boy.

Wes then took over my computer to try to round up some more guys while I played with his sloppy hole.* It's such a gorgeous hole on a gorgeous boy and I was having a ball eating it out, fingering him and just sort of worshiping his cumhole.* We had a good long chat, getting to know each other better, etc.*

Once the bars started closing up, things started looking up.* An average looking guy showed up -- he had that nervous look like he might be married and was definitely up to no good.* Picture your little league baseball coach and you get the picture.* But, the dude claimed to be poz, so it was all good.* Wes was waiting for him in the sling just inside my front door.* I opened the door and the guy wasted no time getting out of his clothes.* he threw his shirt and pants on my* the sofa.* Then, just pulled his underwear down around his ankles.* He slid into Will and the squeeking and clanging of the chains holding up the sling once again filled my apartment.* What a beautiful sound, along with Will moaning and begging for yet another toxic load in his cumhole.* It wasn't too long and he was getting just that.* The guy got really loud toward the end and grunted with each thrust of his cock into Wes's ass.* Finally, his dirty sperm was shooting into the slut's hole.* Coach pulled himself together and bolted out the door as quick as he came.*

Almost immediately, there was another guy at the door (they must have passed each other on the stairs outside).* This guy was more of a Chelsea boy.* Stylish, no stranger to the gym (but not super buff), cute Mediteranean guy.* He immediately unbottoned his jeans and started feeding his hot uncut dick to Wes's waiting mouth.* He spent some time fucking the boy's mouth and kept reaching over to finger his sloppy hole.* He asked how many loads were swimming in there.* After we told him, we couldn't wait to ad his.* He pulled out of Wes's mouth and shuffled around (which his jeans still around his knees) and with one swift move, plunged his entire cock into Wes's squishy hole.* The boys let out a shriek of pleasure and begging the dude to abuse his hole.* The dude actually fucked for quite a long time.* Both of them got good and sweaty.* I was beginning to wonder if he was going to be able to cum.* Maybe he was partying and didn't have it in him.* But, eventually the pace picked up and the moaning got a bit louder.* So, I knew he was getting closer.* He was pretty out of breath, but managed to pant "I'm about to cum."* That brought a huge smile across Wes's face and pretty soon he had lucky Load #13 spraying the walls of his cumhole.*

6a00e550196ddb88340133f584134a970b-250wi Overall, not a bad night.* But, I was a little disappointed in "my people."* Thirteen loads in such a hot hole is a little underwhelming.* But, tomorrow is another day.* Before calling it a night though, we had two fairly dramatic moments.

First was a short stocky cute-ish British guy.* Wes was waiting in the sling when he came in.* I sort of left them alone and went back to rounding up more guys.* He made a feeble attempt to start fucking Wes, and then abruptly pulled out and exclaimed in the thickest cockney accent I've ever heard, "I caaaan't do this.* There's no chemistry!"* I'm not sure if he was freaked out because I was in the room or if the whole scene was just not his cup o' tea.* But, I was pretty glad to get rid of him.*

As if that wasn't enough, the next time the doorbell rang was even worse.* I knew the guy was not going to be hot, so we asked the guy if it was cool if the bottom was blindfolded.* I opened the door to one of the oldest guys to ever show up to a cumdump party.* The guy had to be pushing 70.* But, this guy was not cute in his best days.* But, cum is cum and Wes wanted loads.* I got a weird vibe from the guy so I kept a close eye on him.* He tried to slide his dick into Wes and had to pull back and started pumping his fist.* Then he tried to push his limp dick into Wes's hole but quickly went back to jerking it.* If he had been hot, or at least friendly, we probably would have given him some more time, but considering the less-than-ideal circumstances, I said, "If you can't get hard, you've got to go."* To which he replied in a rage, "You have to give me a minute!"* "No I don't.* It's my apartment and you need to leave!"* As he was putting on his old man clothes and his orthepedic shoes, he angrily proclaimed "He's not that arousing!"* At that, Will was ripping the blindfold off and coming up out of the sling just as I was pushing the douchebag out the door.* Why do I always come up with the perfect comeback after the fact?* I wish I had told the guy, "This is the hottest piece of ass you've had in 30 years.* And, you are no doubt the oldest ugliest guy that's been here in the past 2 years!"* He said he was going to let the entire online world know what a bad experience he had.* I hope he did so to let all the other old trolls know not to come, but it certainly hasn't slowed down the number of guys parading through my aparment for a hot raw hole.

After that, we decided it was clearly time to call it a night.* Before we fell asleep, I had Wes sit on my dick and ride me for a while.* It didn't take long for me to dump Load #13 in his hot hole.* We then fell asleep spooning, with an mess of hot DNA swimming around in the boy's hot cumhole.*

To be continued...

GaySexcapades?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

Pdk_LjxgW8s

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.