[Latin Btm Boi] Cuddle BUTTy

tallonelooking

Click here to see Latin Btm Boi's original blog post...

Was feeling lonely last after some beers with friends and hopped online and had an old cuddle buddy cum over. We were only supposed to cuddle but he has a great ass...started licking it and they slowly slipped my cock in. Damn it felt so warm and good! We flipped over so he could ride me and then he hopped off and tried to fuck me. This was not planned but I got horny as fuck as soon as his tip touched my hole. I grabbed the lube and lubed up my hole and his cock...he slid in and fucked me like crazy. Hes been wanting to do that for some time. He threw my legs up and I started to pull him in...I could see in his face he was close and I clenched down and he shot a massive load deep in my ass. It was unexpected and amazing!2858433662211294323-5570867454635140355?l=latinbtmboi4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.