First time in decades

salerio

After joining here, I finally decided I needed to get out more. I've posted the odd add on Craigslist, but never really followed any of them through, but the urges have been getting stronger recently, so I finally agreed to go and meet someone who replied to an ad. We'd had a few email exchanges and while initially he said he wanted to do me bareback he did agree to wear a condom when I went round.

After work in the evening I went to his place, he really was't my type at all, old - pushing 70, very fat, but I don't think he cared much. He made me strip and as agreed I was wearing tights for him (he'd already told me to so he could tear a hole in them and have me). He pushed me to my knees and just pushed his cock into my mouth so I was made to suck him. He got quite big and started to ram it down my throat, but it's been so long I was choking and gagging, it didn't stop him. After a while he had me lie on my back and squatted over my mouth making me rim him. After a few minutes he tells me to turn over and lie on my front, ripping a hole in my tights he starts to massage my hole with lube, not really entering with his fingers, just making me soft and wet and slippery. 

Sitting in an armchair, he pulls me up to my hands and knees and holding my head really drives into my mouth and down my throat, I'm getting totally into being his slave now and after a couple of minutes of being used like this I bed him "please, cum inside me", "where?", "please inside me, wherever you like, just fill me".

Laughing he left the chair and pushed my head right to the back of the chair and into the cushion and pushed into me unprotected. He must have been close to coming because it only took him about 30 seconds of opening me hard that I felt him go really deep and start to pulsate in me. I was totally dripping when he pulled out. I got dressed and left.

I don't know if I'll see him again, if he orders me back to his place I think I will probably go.

• Like 1