Scruff’s Most Woofed

GIVEMESEED1974

So I’ve noticed something lately. I recently found out I was on Scruff’s “Most Woofed Last Hour” section (the sun even shines on a dog’s ass once in a while I guess). As I scrolled through there, the large majority (like above 70%) of the profiles on there either identify as being “Poz”, “Into Poz”, don’t indicate a preference for condom use in their profiles, or are outright kinky. Anyone else notice this?  Is Scruff secretly a location based social app for barebackers and Poz guys?  I will say that my profile “GMS (+) ⬇️“  on there is pretty explicit and I’ve never had a problem finding what I wanted when I wanted it. 

• Like 1

I noticed it before, but thought it was just they say I looked at it. Just checked again, and you’re exactly right! How fucking hot is that? Mostly poz guys or guys into bareback. My kinda fuckers! Bunch of pigs!