[Straight Bottom] More from the beginng - I do a classmate

i69nwind

To see Straight Bottom's original blog post click here...

Joanna was not nearly done with me, after hearing my exploits with the younger guy at Purdue, the next one she helped me find was a guy from her class. I was to go over his house before I went to hers. She never wanted to go, I asked her, but she demurred.

He and I talked online, I will call him BC1,(big cock #1). We made arrangements for me to go to his place to more or less just talk. He seemed stand offish when I met him at his apartment. We came from similar backgrounds, religious parents, private school and were unsure where our like for men would take us. I had to break the ice first, which really was a first for me. I reached over and massaged his cock through his sweats, and holy fuck this guy was huge.

I guess really it should not come as any surprise that I am a size queen. The BBC I sucked in college was huge, the 2nd was about as bit, but this guy was nearly 9 inches. I remember being fully clothed with him naked and me on my knees while he sat on his couch with me between his legs. I had never been so subservient to another man in my whole life. His cock felt like it belonged in my mouth. I wish looking back that he would have tried to fuck me.

He soon pulled his cock from my mouth and he shot his load all over my face(a first) I licked him clean as bestI could and he went and got me wet rag. I wiped some off and savored the rest. I made some excuse to leave and shot right over to Joanna's place. Thank God no one was home but her. I took out my sexual frustration out on her.

I hiked her skirt up right there in the kitchen with her bent over the counter. I came in her pussy in 5 seconds flat. I ate her out with her sprawled out of the ottoman. Fucked her on her knees with rug burns and all in the hallway. All the while we are leaving clothes strewn around the house. I made her suck me off in the bedroom, while I smacked that little hot ass.

When I was done, I dressed and told her I would call her for Friday night. She never said a word.

We fucked for nearly another couple of months after that. Right up till the weekend before I got married. She has not spoken to me since. You will see her referenced from time to time on here. I will find her again and I will fuck her again,

We had some great times together, and you will here about most of them.

Joe5815406600065646665-1000185503074776810?l=straightbottom.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.