[Athens GA Poz] Atlanta: October Fun: Thursday

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Diary of an Athens, Georgia HIV+ Guy...

Sorry I have not been diligent in updating the blog lately. This has been an incredibly busy Fall for me at work. About two weeks ago though, I did manage to take a couple of days off work and head over to Atlanta for some anonymous "hotel" sex play.

I took off Thursday and headed to Atlanta. I checked into my usual hotel, conveniently located to Midtown around 2PM. After arriving, I took another shower, and posted my first Craigslist solicitation for "no strings" anonymous sex. I am unsure what exactly it is, but the element of surprise really excites me. In the ad, I specified that I was looking for a "no strings" top to come and find the door cracked, come in, have me suck him if needed until he was hard and then fuck me and go. I specified that I preferred Bareback, but the choice to go bare or covered was up to him. I also specified that "NO LOADS REFUSED". This is my general way of indicating that I am HIV Positive or that status does not matter to me, therefore, assume I am HIV+ or ask. One thing I also like to indicate in the ads is that I am only looking for those individuals who are not hung up on race, stats or photo swapping.

It didn't take long before I got my first hit. He indicated that he was about 10 minutes away and that he could love to come unload in my hole. I supplied the room number and lubed up my hole. When he arrived I was on my stomach but it was fairly easy to assume the doggie position. I took a hit of the fresh bottle of poppers I had just opened and arched my back and butt towards the side of the bed as he finished undressing. He was a black guy, probably around 28 and had a cock around 7" long. He stroked his cock and slapped it on my butt cheeks working it to get it fully erect. It didn't take long before he slowly slid the entire length of his cock in my hungry hole. It felt so good! It had been several weeks since I had been fucked and this is just what I needed.

Anatomy-34.jpg

As he continued his pumping rhythm he reached around and tweaked my nipples and played with my cock! My nipples were super sensitive so I quickly went down face in the pillow making sure he had full access to my hole. It wasn't long before I could tell he was getting close. He pumped harder and faster until he blew his hot sperm deep inside of me.

Without a word, he wiped my butt juice and the remaining lubed from his cock, got dressed and left as quickly as he arrived.

It wasn't long before I got a note from another guy who wanted to come by and dump a load. He said he had eight and a half inches and would fuck me. I told him to bring it on. When he arrived, he was a guy probably in his late 40s or early 50s. A really attractive looking guy and a beautiful cock. He asked me, Do you want to suck this cock?" Without a word, I slurped down on his cock! He threw his head back in ecstasy and said, "fuck, that feels good". He never got completely hard but I wanted to feel his cock in my hole, so I lifted my mouth of his cock and turned my hole around for him to poke around at it. Unfortunately, he could not stay hard well enough to fuck. He indicated he took blood pressure medicine and that it really affected his erections. I told him, "no worries, that is a beautiful cock! I will handle it!" It wasn't long before he was milking a hot creamy load of sperm down my throat.

8L9Q0161.jpg

Things really died down but over night I ended up with four loads in my hole and the one I swallowed. I emailed, Blake: POZ Buddy in Atlanta but never got a response. Hoping he is still around though since he was always a great fuck!

Friday night still to go.

Note: Images from the Internet4840212955243495621-2824008305106842450?l=athensgapoz.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.