bred by sir

Guest irishcumdump

Guest irishcumdump

just got home from a session with Sir.  my poor bunghole is on fire and as hard as I try I cant keep his precious seed inside me.  started 3 hours ago with a text from him simply saying "10pm".  Thats all he needs to send! I know that means at 10pm he wants my hole at his front door - no questions.  His house is a 30 minute drive so I immediately rushed home to prepare.  I was so conscious of his deadline that I didnt have time to stretch with a toy and didnt remember to squirt lube up my hole.  Luckily traffic was light and I was at his door at 9.58pm

Sir is very discrete and usually greets me at the door with a smile and a friendly welcome to maintain the pretense Im a nomal visitor.  So when he opened the door with a scowl on his face and said "get the fuck in here cunt" I knew I was in trouble - he had obviously had a rough day and my hole was his chosen method of anger management.  ! walked into the living room and started to undress but he shoved me down on my knees and forced his cock into my mouth.  he didnt want a foreplay suck to relax him he needed to dominate, just some warmup thrusting before the main event.  he throat fucked me for 2 minutes before reaching behind me, pulling down the back of my trackies and shoving his finger up my hole, i yelled a bit

"cunt did you not lube your fuckhole for me?"

"no sir, sorry sir, I was rushing to get here on time and I forgot!  I'll run upstairs and get some"

"Cunt youre going nowhere, if you dont lube your shitter then youre getting it dry"

he grabbed me by the back of the neck and dragged me over to the sofa as i tried to protest.  Bending me over the arm he pulled my trackies down beneath my balls lined up his cock and shoved it in

the world went white for a second, then every sensation in my body focused solely on my poor ring.  I started to scream but he shoved my head into the cushions so the neighbours wouldnt hear.  I almost passed out til he released my neck and I was able to catch my breath.  I begged him to let me get some lube, told him i was sorry.  he just slammed harder

"what the fuck did you think you were coming here for?"
SLAM SLAM
"have I ever lubed my cock for you?"
SLAM SLAM
"sir its hurtin bad"
SLAM SLAM
"thats your fucking problem. you come here knowing my cock needed a hole and youre too lazy to prep for it????"
SLAM SLAM
SLAM SLAM
SLAM SLAM
"fuck I might not even cum in ya"
SLAM SLAM
SLAM SLAM
"how would you like that? huh?  A good arse-ripping fuck and no cum to show for it??"
SLAM SLAM
SLAM SLAM
SLAM SLAM
SLAM SLAM
at this point I became a manic cumdump slut.  I started begging him to breed me, frantically pleading for his spunk.  he lasted another 5/6 minutes remarking (with some amusement) at one point that my arse was lubing itself for him because I was too lazy.  My bare arse cheeks suffered repeated spanks as he built to his release.  Finally he got faster and his thrusts were shallower before suddenly he slammed balls deep and started splashing his seed into my torn guts.  I collapsed over the arm of the sofa with relief and pleasure at receiving his load after all

after he had regained his composure he pulled out of my ass and commanded me to clean him.  as i had guessed his cock had torn my ass up bad and was streaked with cum and blood and ass juices.  I cleaned him up good and stood up to get dressed and leave but he pushed me back down over the arm of the sofa and spanked my poor arse raw for 10 minutes as a reminder to always lube before stepping into his house.

the drive home was uncomfortable and my ass is still stinging inside and out but man do I know I just been FUCKED!!!

IMG_6294sml.jpg