[Midtown Mutt ATL] GH Action

Feeder

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

I had a date with a new guy last night and knew that we were probably going to take things slowly.

But my cock needed some attention, so before the date I went to a video arcade to suck and get sucked. It was a pretty sparse scene. Lot's of trolls and only a couple of guys I would even think of letting touch my cock.

I tentatively planned to meet a guy there I had been chatting with, but I didn't have a very clear face picture of him. To complicate things, the arcade added all kinds of fucked up disco-like lights and it really fucked with my vision. Anyway I didn't see the guy.

Finally I made eye contact with a Italian-looking daddy type and I entered one of the booths. He entered the opposite. I unzipped and let him suck me for a little while, then I pulled out of the hole and rubbed my finger on the hole. He pushed his big cock though and I started to suck on him. After a five minute blow job, I tasted his precum. So I dropped trou and back up to the hole. He rubbed my hole with his cock head and then pushed in. He fucked me for a few minutes as I huffed some poppers. Then he pulled out and was gone. I reached back to feel my hole and sure enough, he had bred and fled. It was definitely a hot scene.

I went on to meet my date and had a great time.3651432378394384842-2304806099358081791?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.