Letter to a bottom - here's how it's gonna go

Get up here on the bed. Clothes off.

Now you're gonna lay on your side. Curl your legs up. That's right. Ass exposed.

Give me your hand. Give me your hand. I'm going to put it around my big dick. You just hold that there.

Now just relax. Relax. You just hold that cock in your hand while I put a little Vaseline on your asshole. Just gonna rub it around the outside. Like that. Feels good, doesn't it.

Before we do anything, you're gonna talk to me. I want to hear about the first time you did this. Not with some kid, but with a guy who really knew what he was doing. How old were you?

...Hmmm.

Did you want to do it? Sort of yes and sort of no, yeah? That's OK.

Just relax. I've got one finger in there. Feels good, doesn't it. The more you relax, the better it feels.

Push into it. Push. Into It. Yeah. Like that. Good.

Now you're going to tell me exactly what that man did to you. In detail. All of it.

That's right. Feel my cock getting harder in your hand? You're doing that. You're doing that. I got another finger up there. I know you can feel it now. You're liking it.

So what did he do to you?

... Hmm. Yeah. I see.

I bet you were a little scared, and a little turned-on at the same time. Am I right? Yeah, it's OK. It's very confusing. That's where I come in.

Three fingers. You didn't even feel it. Push back against me.

Feel that cock? Rub your thumb on the tip. Yeah. That's my pre-cum. You're gonna take care of it. You're gonna take care of all of it. Ever since that man put his hands on your body and made you do what you did, you've wanted that experience again. I'm gonna give it to you.

Actually, you've got no choice.

What I say goes.

You can't even tell me you don't want it. I see that look on your face as I push into your asshole. I see how you're jerking my cock for dear life. That's what you want. You might want it more than I do.

But after it's done, I may not want you at all. That's up to you. The better you make it for me, the better you make it for yourself...

... Four fingers.

Feel how hard my cock is now?

That's going inside you. That's going to come inside you. Whether you like it or not -- well, that doesn't really concern me. Getting off: that's what I"m here for.

That's right: moan.

You want that cock now? You want that cock?

:::to be continued:::

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...