[Jeep Jock] Roadside Breeding

Feeder

Click here to see BB Jeep Jock's original blog post...

022.JPG

024.JPG

025.JPG

Had been chatting with a very hot, younger guy on DaddyHunt for a while about breeding his ass. He's got a very hot, athletic body and handsome face. I'd guess he's in his mid-20's. He lives in Pennsylvania just off of interstate 81, the route I take when driving to my family in TN. I let him know I'd be heading that way and he gave me his cell number. As I was driving through PA I took the chance of texting him and to my surprise he responded and suggested that I meet him at the exit nearest him. We met at a gas station and he was even hotter than his pics. He was wearing loose sweat pants and a sleeveless t-shirt. Only problem was we had no place to go. He suggested I follow him in his car. We drove to an abandoned construction site behind a large motel with a big field and clusters of trees. He gestured for me to follow him to one of the clusters of trees. As soon as we were slightly hidden by the brush he reached into my pants and I grabbed his crotch. He had a nice size cock that was rock hard. In seconds he was on his knees blowing me and licking my balls. I pulled my iPhone out and started taking pics. He kept asking me if I was going to breed him. I turned him around, bent him over and started eating his young ass - getting it wet and slick for my cock. Soon he was backing up to my boner and I popped into his hole. I was a little nervous fucking outside in a strange place but it was also a big turn on. It didn't take long for me to climax and shoot a huge load in his hungry ass. I stayed inside him as he jerked his young seed into the grass. He said he was coming to NYC soon to get as many poz loads as he could and asked if I'd be interested in fucking him again. I told him to stay in touch and let me know when & where. We got into our cars and I continued on my way to the folks - with a big smile on my face.3461327434844705661-3001767659551607243?l=bbjeepjock.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.