[Sperm Pig] Mr. Ten Inch

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Yeah, I had my ass destroyed by Mr. Ten Inch (cock) yesterday afternoon.

Actually he is very gentle and accommodating. And skilled. He knows he has a weapon of ass destruction, but he doesn’t try to hurt you.

Unless you beg for it.

The funny thing is- I was Mr Ten Inch’s backup ass for the weekend.

I had contacted him earlier in the week about the possibility of fucking. Unfortunately, he was busy saturday. And already had a trick lined up for Sunday.

He told me he’d keep me in mind though. Damn.

Well, I chatted with him on Manhunt on Sunday morning, and his trick was iffy.

This was a new guy, and the dude had some plumbing work being done. I was praying it wouldn’t work, but 1pm rolled around without any word.

So I gathered my things and was just about to head to the gym when my phone rings.

It’s him. The trick didn’t work out. The dude could NOT take the cock. Which left Mr. Ten Inch horny and frustrated.

I told him to get his ass to my place.

He fucked me up, down, sideways, on my back, on my stomach, on my side, reverse cowgirl, me riding… You name it.

Some of my friends say “A good 6 incher is plenty of cock.” And sometimes it is…

Until you’ve had 10 inches long-dicking your hole into ecstasy. Feeling his big knob popping into your colon is simply mind-blowing.

It is seriously the best sex I’ve ever had. Pure pleasure. So much pleasure, in fact, that I just get overwhelmed.

That’s usually when I beg him to use me as he will and to fuck his load into me.

It’s also about the time when my hole is plum worn out!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.