Seeking a NYC Hotel where I can be a Blindfolded Cumdump Fuckhole

want2barebackme

I'm travelling back home to the UK (London) in 2011 from Vancouver BC Canada.

Planning to stay in NYC for a few days and obviously I want to maximize the amount of spunk pumped into my fuckhole during my stay. As I have not been to NYC before can anyone suggest a really good hotel that is :-

1) Well known (good hotel/location), and very easy for Bareback Tops to find.

2) Very easy for my "Guests" to get to.

3) Not going to pay too much attention about the amount of guys visiting my room or the time

(Day/Night) they show up. Ideally, a Hotel where guys can walk in unchallanged, and go directly to

my room (open/unlocked door) walk in and find me Blindfolded, Naked & Spreadeagled on the bed.

Any other information concerning the best places to go for Bareback Sex in NYC including places I can offer out my ass as a "Blindfolded Cumdump Fuckhole" would be appreciated. I'm 100% Bottom, pnp chem friendly. Prefer raw tops who are able to view and use me as a fuckhole/fucktoy (not as a person) that they feel entitled to breed n seed. Rough fucking, forced chems breath control and PA's accepted. 100% Guaranteed "No pull out rule". Xtra large cock ? "No Problem" Ride it all the way in and right upto the hilt (also 100% Guaranteed irrespective of girth, length, or piercings). If it won't fit please remember that it's your' "god given right to make it fit". I am nothing more than an easy sleazy fuckhole, a fucktoy that you own and that I have no choice in the matter, it's my "Duty/Obligation" to fully dilate my chute and accept every inch.

Thanks

Alec in Vancouver BC Canada

want2barebackme@gmail.com