[Latin Btm Boi] Raw Load

tallonelooking

Click here to see Latin Btm Boi's original blog post...

I was able to schedule two guys to give me their loads tonight. The first guy was this black guy with a hot cock. I sucked it for a good while before sitting on it and sliding it into my hungry hole. I rode it for a while before I realized he was getting soft. I pulled off and started sucking it again until it got hard again, then we changed position and he bent me over the bed and gave it to me again...I gotta admit it was a little frustrating that he could stay hard for more than 2 minutes at a time while fucking me. He needed a lot of work on his tip so I just ate his nips and tugged away on his cock...I could tell that he was ready to shoot and slurped every drop up, which sadly wasn't a lot. He left and I may do it again...

Luckily I had another guy who was coming into town who wanted to breed me. We hooked up less than an hour after the first guy and damn he is HOT! We kissed, I sucked his cock, licked his pits, ate his ass and he took control of me and primed my ass nice before he slipped his cock in me. We fucked that way for a while then he wanted me to sit on it and I hopped on it quick! Without touching my dick I creamed a little on his chest. I wiped it up and ate my cum...he got so turned on it wasn't long till he busted his nut deep in my ass. I clenched my ass tight and squeezed every last drop out of his cock. Then like any good boy I went down on his cock and cleaned him up.

After chatting for a while I went down on him again and got him nice and hard. He stroked his cock while I chewed on his nips and he quickly blew another load and I captured it all in my mouth. He used my holes great! Not bad for a Tuesday LOL2858433662211294323-2198718202935396741?l=latinbtmboi4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.