My subs friend needed a serious load

This past weekend went over to my subs apartment, he/she, my personal slut and only mine, had their friend over. She told me that they were there and wanted to be with us and only us. I said cool but he had to become a she, slutty and only I have her. She said cool. So, she led me to the bedroom and there she was, all 5"1', dressed in black, little tool, nice cheeks. She wanted to be mine and I told her that she needed to be seeded to be mine. She loved that. So keeping the story short, had her lay face down, she was already lubed, my tool slid in slowly so she could get used to it and went all balls deep, slowly mounted her for a few mins and then flipped her, my sub grabbed her ankles and pulled them towards her head. I slide in and went at it, as I got close she was shaking moaning. I went a bit faster and then laid on her told her I was breeding her and she shook, she came and I unloaded 10 days of build up in her. I kept pumping and she came again. Sorry for the long post, but wanted to tell about my last load lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1