Quatro de Mayo

Had just finished working out at the gym when my cellphone rang. Two guys that I had hooked up witha few weeks before were in town and wanted to meet up for lunch if I was able. I was definitely hungry after the gym time they suggested a little hole in the wall Mexican place down the street from their hotel. I got on my shorts and a tanktop and headed over there to find them in the back corner booth. One got up and I sat between them. It was Margarita Day at the restaurant so they ordered two pitchers, chips, and salsa. After a few drinks and some talk, I felt a hand on my thigh. It felt good so I did not say anything. The hand slowly crept up my leg til it reached inside my shorts and rubbed my jockstrap. We all continued to talk as I slowly opened my legs wider under the table  as my cock started to rise to the occassion. The hand then pulled my cock out of the side of the jock and started to lightly jerk my meat under the table. Nobody noticed that I was getting a handjob under the table,  not his partner, nor our waiter or other patrons. The hand jerked harder and harder while I gulped down another drink. Knowing I was about to cum, I shoved some chips in my mouth to keep myself from moaning as I sprayed a huge load on my socks and sneakers under the table.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4