[Straight Bottom] Eric's Story

i69nwind

To see Straight Bottom's original blog post click here...

I blogged about my married friend last week that is married, a top and was seduced last year.

I got him to agree to let me tell his story on here. I had a few emails requesting the story.

these are his words:

I was on a business trip last year in Texas, around the Houston area. Before, I left **** and I got into a fight and would not let me fuck her before I left. She must have that was going to be her punishment or whatever. I will admit that every once in a while, when I am the road. I will do my best to pick up some slut waitress at hooters or tilted kilt or wherever.

Well, my luck was shitty as hell that night and I stopped off at the hotel bar for a quick wrap up and see who was there. It was just me and a couple of other guys from another company that I knew and soon I was alone outside of the bartender. When this other guy came and sat near me at the bar.

He tried to engage me in some idle chatter, but I did my best to ignore him till he offered to buy my next drink. We talked for nearly a half hour, I looked at my watch and he made some comment about having to get up early. I told him no, that I just needed to go over some notes for tomorrow night presentation. I told him I tried to score at a local place. He laughed and assured me it would take a large roll than I had to get one of them to go back to his room.

Then he floored me, though all you have to do is ask me and I will blow you. I was not sure what to do. I shot the bartender a look and he acted as if he heard nothing and since he was cleaning up at the end of the bar. I was sure he did not. The guy yelled down to him and told the barkeep to put all the drink on room #***. He looked back at me and said you know what room I am in. See you in ten.

I will admit right here and now. I had a couple of guys blow me in college, but I rarely thought about it since. I had cheated on *** dozens of times and never once thought about a guy, but here I was knocking on his door in 8 and half minutes. He answered the door in his boxers and t-shirt and pulled me into the room. He had my pants down before I could even protest and after he nursed my cock to full staff. I was not about to.

I remember that night like it was yesterday. Just a little over a year ago. We've been lucky to hook up a few more times. I've been able to fuck him, we even shared a couple of rooms over that time. He is lot like you Joe, married, knows how to suck and loves to be barebacked. He comes to Chicago once in a while. I think we need to have a 3way or more.

He then went on to tell me that outside of me and his on the road guy, he has only fucked one other guy and has all but dropped women outside of his wife. I've made arrangements to hook up with him today. I will write about it tomorrow if not later today.

Joe5815406600065646665-41174489228236040?l=straightbottom.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.