Best Hotel for Taking Loads - Cum and Go?

AustinStud

I’m visiting NY in July so I’m trying to find a hotel that’s close to places so I can visit around during the day but also has easy access for guys to come up and dump a load in me at night. Any recoendations? So far I have Seton and Pennsylvania Hotel. I don’t wanna make a choice where they ask you for your key when you come up or make an issue about guys coming and going. Thanks! 

Hey, I’ll let you know if the Lexington works out.  I know what you mean, sucks to stay in those places with so much security. We’ve got to start a thread that reports hotels to avoid and what ones to stay at. 

1 hour ago, norcalraw said:

Hey, I’ll let you know if the Lexington works out.  I know what you mean, sucks to stay in those places with so much security. We’ve got to start a thread that reports hotels to avoid and what ones to stay at. 

Yeah! That would be excellent. I know a lot of hotels in Texas require a key to get in the elevators. That sucks because I wanna be ass up ready for anyone to come up and breed me deep. In Dallas I took 40 loads and had no issue with multiple guys coming and going. I wanna find a place in NY where I can do that as well. 

Damn, 40 loads...that’s so hot. Yeah, I’m going to try for that in NYC this coming week. Also going to be in Boston. Both cities are great for taking loads anon in hotels. Lots of horny guys there. Just got to pick the right hotel that has easy access and no security so guys can cum and get off quick.  

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man, just back from NYC...can confirm that Lexington hotel is a perfect place to stay. No elevator key needed. It’s very crowded in the lobby with virtually no security. It should be super easy to host men up to your room to breed you. It’s midtown and close to a lot of tourist sights.  Have fun.