[Sperm Pig] A Penchant For Old Men

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I know I am decidedly in the minority here, but I really get off on getting old dudes off.

It’s a fetish of mine.

I mean, old men aren’t my “ideal” fuck, but sexually they rev me up much more than the 18-25 crowd.

Take my fuck from Wednesday, for example.

The guy was 62 if he was a day. Fully silver hair, mustache, decent shape for that age, and a plump 7 inch uncut cock.

He was at my gym and we caught each other’s eye while relaxing in the sauna.

It was a rainy, blustery evening and the gym was virtually empty. We had the sauna to ourselves.

Which we made use of.

We did the “casual touch” game and showed off our goods to each other, and before you know it we’re both boned up.

I leaned over and started sucking on that uncut fucker, which he really appreciated.

He occasionally worked my nips or touched my dick. And his steel hard cock said he needed to get off, pronto!

I stood up and moved closer to the sauna door, where I could better keep a lookout for others.

We stood facing each other an fondled each other’s cocks for awhile. Then I turned around and presented my ass to him.

He was hesitant and didn’t make a move to fuck me, so I quickly squatted and sucked him some more.

I felt his balls start to tighten a bit and I knew it was my time to try again.

I stood up quickly and turned around again, reached back, and position his spit-slicked dick at my hole.

This time he pressed forward and pop! His fat uncut fucker was in my ass.

He lasted about 30 seconds inside me before he grabbed my hips, thrust deeply, shuddered and exhaled with a rasp.

I milked his dick with a few sphincter squeezes, and then clamped down on him while I slid off.

He shivered once, then nodded to me as he headed out to the showers. I stayed in the sauna and shot my load all over the cedar planking.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.