[My Load Deep In You] On Site GH

Feeder

To see My Load Deep In You's original blog post click here

I've got a bud who has a gh in the back of the shop that he and his partner run. I met them about a year or so ago, when they started having people over to the hole for "Happy Hour" In the past, they've always contacted me. However, I was at a meeting not two blocks from their shop last Thursday. I called one of the guys, and he said he was at the other shop, but his partner was at the one close to me, and to head on over. I did. I walked in the back door to the hole, and found a warm,deep throat awaiting my load. This boy slurped, licked, sucked, massaged, and did everything he could to get my load. Since I hadn't cum in 6 days, it wasn't long before a torrent of warm, white, sticky goo was shooting out of my rod and into his throat.2856469041485238199-4215166948067079368?l=myloaddeepinyou.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.