inverted nipples & banding

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Guest BBBoyfromTN

So, I'm back in ATL to visit family and hooked up with this 18 y/o kid and ran into something new for me...which is really saying something! He was a fairly chubby kid but nothing abnormal about that. When he undressed though, he had these tiny O-ring looking things on his nipples. I'd never seen that before and wasn't sure if that was a piercing or something new on the fetish scene. I was playing with his nipples and nibbling them and he said to be careful so the bands didn't come off. Finally I asked what they were and he said he had inverted nipples and they were on him to help correct that problem. I didn't ask more and we went on to have a pretty hot flip fuck session and we split with each other's asses thoroughly seeded. But afterwards I read up on inverted nipples as this was so weird and I'd never heard of it before. I looked at his photos again and yep...sure enough...he has what are indeed inverted nipples and he wasn't wearing the O-rings or bands in the picture. Is this common? Has anyone else run into that too? I think I've been with other guys with inverted nipples before but never thought much about it at all. Is it just on chubby, overweight guys? I have to admit I really dug the bands on his nipples and kind of want to do that myself. Are they painful? Do they help with arousal?