Two slutty husbands and another adventure

Bbspanish

Hi there, 

haven't been here a while, but it doesn't mean we haven't fucked...

The sun has come and the spring has begun, so new views to have some foreign cocks as we live in a very turistic place. Few weeks ago we were contacted by a realy nice mexican couple, visiting here. They wrote us on grindr and we decided to have some fuck. Never talked about condoms or bb. Just wanted to fuck with them. So they arrived, had some wine and some chat. Really nice guys. Soon the 4 of us were kisiing and taking our clouths off. Good bodies and great cocks. After a while of really intense sucking one of them said he wanted one of our holes. Just in case I asked about condoms, but the said they never use them as they only fuck bare. Great for us;). Soon my husbands hole was being pounded with both of this nice cocks. He enjoyed it as good slut he is. So i wanted it to, took oke of them en lifted my legs to give him better acces. He put it in without any problem. Damn it felt so good. He started to pound my hole like an animal. After 5 min or so the was a ring bell. Damn. We stopped fucking and i realized that maybe we were to loud or sth like that. Didn't know what to do, but took some towel, put it on and decided to open the door. It was our neighbour, a friend we made months ago as we started to fuck. He was a nice guys, not really my type, but his cock was beautiful, and he enjoed some cock in his hole too. So from time to time it was a win win to fuck the 3 of us. Beside, i knew that my husband funked with him many time while i was abroad. so he said: guys, u need to be a little bit quite, could hear u at my flat. And now i want to join in...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2