Quickly in the park

northriver

Horny last night.. posted on local fuck site. Needed cock and a pic was all i said. Weeded threw replies,   most were pretty lame. Big J sent me a pic and said where.  Big beautiful cock. I relied outside?? Near my place. He replied K . Theres a park next street over. Said he knew the place.  I lube my hole and walk over, across the field to the back where it is dark. I see a shadow walking down the fence line.. u him is all he says. I reply by dropping down and pulling his cock out and in my mouth. I pull his shirts off, all 4s he says. Im down ass up. He straddles me and rubs his cock on my hole and then pushes the whole thing inside of me.. fucks me hard and brutal and then loads my ass. He finds his shorts and just walks away.. i find my cloths and head home.. happy 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

So i posted pretty soon after i got back home. 2 hours later i get a text telling me he was ready for round  2 and might bring a friend if that was ok.. ok i said back. He says 30 minutes, same place , this time  be there on all 4s and be ready. Exactly 30 min.

I rushed a shower and was back in the park as asked.  Same place, kicked my shoes off, shorts drop, find my lube and lube my self good in and out.. i drop to all 4s and wait. He appeared out of no where.. see i told you he said.. must have been to who he brought. Hands on my ass. Legs pushed together. Someone straddles me and a cock finds my hole, its big i can tell that. Slowly but steadily he pushes the head in and then the whole fucking thing. I grunt its big :). He pulls almost all the way out and the all the way back in.. i feel him in my guts. In out in out. I squeeze down on his cock. He just fucks harder. And boom he floods my insides.. and then they leave.. just like that.. not a word spoken to meet. Just fucked abused and full of cum.. im not complaining though.. waiting for another text.  Haha.. 

• Upvote 5

• 4 months later...