Verse at the gloryhole

Guest Hijinx33

Guest Hijinx33

I am a verse bottom leaning guy.  I don't regularly get to play but found myself with sometime on my hand this weekend so I went to my local bookstore.  This place is hit and miss, even given the proximity to a military base.  

I went in, checked the theater areas and headed to one of the gloryhole booths.  It didn't take long for someone to enter the room next door.  He quickly placed his cock in the hole and I was faced with a nice sized uncut cock.  I sucked and slurped for awhile and got him nice and hard.  I placed some lube on him and my hole, took a long hit of poppers and slowly teased my hole with his cock.  He seemed hesitant as he withdrew from the hole.  I left myself in position, after a few moments of nervous waiting he came back through the hole and pushed his way into me.  He didn't last long but he felt great, a fantastic warm up cock and his cum made for great lube.  

He left the room and was quickly replaced by another guy.  I peaked in the hole and saw a young black guy enter.  Now in my experience with BBC's they tend to only want oral.  I stood up and jacked our cocks together.i only did that for a few strokes and then turned around. I took another long hit of poppers and began trying to press him into my hole.  He didn't withdraw, much to my surprise and allowed me to slowly bottom out on him. He wanted to fuck me, so I stayed pressed against the hole and let him go to town. He was keeping a great pace, making me grunt.  He made me feel full and well stretched out.  He finally came after a good 10 mins of fucking, and stayed in pumping what felt like a huge load.  

He left the room and I was super horny. I stood and watched the movie on the screen.  Jacking myself and enjoying the afterglow and cum running out of my freshly shaved ass.  Someone entered the other booth and motioned for me to give him my cock.  I put myself through and felt a nice warm mouth. I enjoyed his work for a few minutes but didn't cum. I withdrew and continued to jerk myself and watch the movie.  

Now this is where I lost my high and the mood left me.  The guy in the other room started sliding his fingers back and forth on the hole which I politely declined.  This prompted him the tap and knock on the hole.  He was impatient and wanted my attention.  I had been out of the hole for less than a minute and here he was acting out.  This did nothing to make me want to let him swallow my cum so I pulled on my shorts and left, him tapping the entire time. 

I was disgruntled and walked around a bit, with this guy close behind.  I went to the theater and made eyes at other guys but this guy wouldn't leave me be.  When I stopped to watch the movie he came right up to me and said "let me suck your dick" "I'll give you 20 bucks". Lol. I had it, snapped on him and left in a huff.  

In hindsight I should be handled that better, but I was frustrated and horny. He killed my buzz and my mood.  Maybe next time I'll finish in someone. At least I had the slippery feeling of the cum leaking down my legs.