Accidental load

I met this guy on a local website, later we followed chatting in Planetromeo. He is tall, bearded with a piercing in his chin, bearish enough and pretty hairy. We chatted previously about bareback, he was enthusiastic but unsure. As it is usual, we didn't keep in touch, but tonight he wrote me via the app. I was driving home, and I had a plenty of free time. He said, that he was horny and asked when he could fuck me. I replied immediately he could fuck me instantly. I was there within 10 minutes and after a 3-minute short discussion, we were kissing. He told me, he hasn't had sex for weeks and his balls are full of seed. After kissing I found myself on my knees with his dick deep in my mouth. His cock was hard, thick and tasty. I liked especially the thick vein of his tool.  I sucked it long and deeply. I let it deep in my throat, so it squelched in my saliva. It was slippery enough, so I turned around and bent. He didn't hesitate. Pushed his cock into my hole. He started to fuck me softly, but I asked him to breed me raw. And he did. He fucked me cca10 minutes long when his body stretched and I felt his dick got thicker and started to load deep into me. At the same moment, I shot a big load onto his carpet. He said I didn't have to apologize. He was satisfied with our session. I went to take a shower, but before starting it I felt his cum was leaking out of my hole. One hour later I had to go to the toilet at home and I pushed out another dose of his scum. I was satisfied too. We chatted later and agreed to repeat this action.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

It's no accident when a guy makes you cum while fucking your ass.  That's the best type of reward both of you can receive from such a hot fuck.

6 hours ago, flexbtm said:

It's no accident when a guy makes you cum while fucking your ass.  That's the best type of reward both of you can receive from such a hot fuck.

The accident was, that he wanted to fuck me and I was at the same time available on Romeo, had free time. The load wasn't accidental, we both knew, that he was going to load inside me. Although he told me, he was surprised, that I let so easy to fuck me bareback.