Three loads from a beercan

I'm just on the bus when I'm writing. I'm fucking exhausted and full with three loads in my hole. By the way, I'm on my way to Magnum sauna, because the previous fuck made me hornier and I need more cocks and loads. I'm definitely a whore. LOL Naturally I'd also like to cum, during the session I wasn't able to. 

Anyway, I got one of the best fuck in my life from this hairy cub. I met this guy in Magnum exactly four weeks ago. He is definitely handsome, not really tall, has short hair. The length of his dick not  extremely big, but its thickness. God, when I started to suck it last time, I was surprised. But practice makes perfect, I gave him a fine deepthroat, which was acknowledged with lots of tasty cum into my mouth. Before he left the sauna, we exchanged our Planetromeo nicknames. Later we phoned and chatted. He wanted to fuck me. He promised me an awesome fuck, more turns, etc. I persuaded him to fuck me bare. 

We met his boyfriend's flat. He was horny as hell, my welcome present was his extremely hard dick. He took off his t-shirt and shorts. I started immediately suck. He grabbed my head and pushed onto his cock. I let it deeply. 

I've just arrived to Magnum, to collect more stories to tell you :D

So to be continued ;)

Part 2

Finally this sauna journey was totally unnecessary. Neither load nor sex at all. I've never had such an experience for years. No more words. Returned to the afternoon adventure.

So I kept nodding on his dick. Sometimes when it reached the back of my throat he kept my head in this position until I began to choke. My saliva leaked heavily. The cock was slippery. I pushed myself up, and kiss the guy. We started kissing, but after a moment he ordered me on my four. He didn't waste the time, and didn't let me to lube my hole. I felt suddenly a sharp pain and he was deep in me. Then I asked a brief time to hit poppers. I getting dizzy, he started fuck me, like there's no tomorrow. He fucked my hole without stopping 15-20 minutes long. At the end we were moaning. He was almost yelling, hold my hips strong and loaded into me. He loaded and loaded and loaded. I couldn't breathe. He got up take a shower. I tried push out his seed, but it was so deep into me, I couldn't. While I took shower he told me, he had to work 12 hours, he was tired, so I must go. I was disappointed, because last two days during our chit chat he wrote me how many times he wanted to fuck me in all places in his flat in every position.

He offered me some drink and sat down in the kitchen. We were talking almost an hour about several topics. About his almost seventy (!) years old boyfriend (he is 33); their open relationship and their adventures; my love and our sexless relationship and my adventures and sex addiction. I told him a story about an old sauna mate of mine, who had extremely big dick, which he could use. At this moment he stood up, opened the towel, dropped onto the floor and showed me his hard dick. I wanted to fuck me , he said.

We went back to the living room. He sat down on the coach, and we repeated the previous sex session step by step. He was fucking me hard. He was so fast, that his cock slipped out many times. Once he shouted me, his cock got dirty. I can say, he fucked the shit out of me. LOL 

What a pity, he said. It's over, I take a shower, then you do the same!  

I followed him to the bathroom. You must finish it. I need your seed, asked him.

He moaned at me, bent down to the bathtub and took his still hard cock. He fucked me again like a madman. His dick slipped out again. He leant on the washstand and pulled me on his dick. He fucked me so, after that took me back to the tube, took his left leg beside me. He fucked rapidly and shot his seed deep into me. I couldn't cum.

He saw me while I was jerking. Then he grabbed me, bent to the washstand. We turned on the third race. We saw us in the mirror, while he fucked hard again. It held not more then five minutes. And he shot the third load.

I thanked him, and told him, it was my best fuck. I've never collected three loads. I had to go to the toilet three-four times tonight and every time pushed out some of his seed. I got a planty of his spunks.

I hope we will repeat soon.

• Like 3