[Sperm Pig] I could get used to topping...

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I just fucked a dude in my gym’s sauna. And it was fucking HOT!

The gym was very quiet this afternoon and this African guy was in the sauna with me.

He’s actually originally from Africa, and we’ve messed around a couple of times before.

This time all I had to do was start stroking my cock and he was on me.

As I sat on the bench, he squatted and started going to town on my cock.

Normally I’m the cocksucker in any scenario, so it was really different and exciting to sit back and be serviced.

Once he got me fully hard he kept saying “Whoa daddy! Nice! Fuck me, daddy!”. Evidently he was impressed by my “growing”.

With my cock all spit slicked (and his ass lubed with baby oil) he spun around and started rubbing his ass on my dick.

I was taken aback, as I haven’t fucked an ass in 2 years. But then I thought— why not?

As I sat on the bench, he sat right down on my dick and started fucking himself with it.

I let him ride for a minute or so, but because we were in public, we needed to be done quickly.

So I stood up, shoved his head down, grabbed his hips, and started pumping away.

I pounded him for another minute or so, and then warned him I was close. He told me to cum in him— so I did.

Once he felt me start to flood his guts, he jacked furiously, and when he started to shoot he popped off my dick.

His cum spattered on my leg and on the floor.

We then showered to clean up— where I watched him squat over the gym drain and push out my wad.

I forgot how much fun it was to top!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.