[Straight Bottom] if I had a choice

i69nwind

To see Straight Bottom's original blog post click here...

Funny, the other day after Eric was done fucking me in his basement. He asked me a funny question.

"would you rather be fucking my wife instead of me fucking you?"

My rule used to be real simple. "Wives and Girlfriends were off limits" Honestly, that rule went out the window a long freaking time ago. But, I think his question meant to go deeper than his wife. I think he wanted to know if I would rather be with men or women.

I tried to tell him I did not know and I still don't. I really like cock, but pussy has always had a pull on me like no other. I've been talking to this pretty girl, doing her 2nd divorce and she is playing me like a fiddle. I guess it is too much to hope that she is sporting a huge 9 inch black cock in her jeans.

I am defiantly bi, but would I rather fuck Eric's wife than him fucking me. In a word, "no". I think it is safe to assume that I prefer cock, but I think it would be very hard to leave pussy behind. I just noticed I don't refer to men or women but to cock and pussy. Does that mean I am objectify men and women as items to be used for sex.

I think I do.

Joe5815406600065646665-9006330409707017889?l=straightbottom.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.