I’m loving trackies

Davidc

A lot of guys I see out crusing wear grey trackies ( tracksuit bottoms) I love them , they cling to the guys ass , very hot on a bubble butt.

And it’s so easy to slip your hand down and get a couple of fingers in to the hole , I always finger with spit to loosen the guy up before fucking.

if that’s all he’s wearing ,hot ,although a jock underneath is an added bonus.

• Upvote 1

Yeah - Trakkies are great for cruising. Always wear mine a little on the small size to show off bulge and butt.

Grey twill is very scally/chav - which is a hot look - but it does show up damp patches really obviously. I guess it depends if you're looking to be discrete. 

My preference is the black shiny Adidas Chile style which always looks great. 

For cruising and play, the Adidas Breakpants with the poppers down the side of the legs offer the ultimate in speedy easy access - and are great worn over a rubber suit or something as you can quickly uncover when you get there and cover up before heading home as needed.   

• Like 3

Guest bigasstwink

I love wearing my adidas to the shops even, because to everyone else I’m just in a tracksuit but gays know it’s a fetish and a hot one at that. Total adidas addict.