Sings which show you're sex addict

I'm sorry if same topic exists, but I don't have time unfortunately to read all. Something happened with yesterday, which highlights me the fact I guessed previously, I am a sex addict.

I've  travelled abroad to a conference in Bulgaria. I agreed earlier with a forty some years old German guy he would fuck out of my mind. I'd just arrived, it was less than two hours till the opening ceremony. The session was planned at night. But I feel horny as hell, I could die for a cock. The feeling was like a moment before explosion. I felt sick of the lack of immediate sex. I wrote the gut, he was at the neighbourhood (second hotel from ours). I visited him, sucked him, ans without his permission rode him bare. I cum all over him, finally pulled his dick ot of my ass to my mouth, and gave him a BJ. He shot some huge loads I swallowed successfully. It lasted no longer then 10-15 minutes. Then I calmed down. But later, after the conference the feeling came again. I went along the avenue beside the beach, checked the application to find anybody to suck or more. There is no gay places. Nothing. I wasn't successful.  So I laid down and played myself. 

I don't know why, at down was to sleepy or something, I felt down, crashed my head. Long and boring story. But the point is, when I was laying on  my stomach, while the sexy young, blue medical clothes wearing Bulgarian doc was stitching my wound, and my hand was pressed against his body, I guess near his tool, I could thought only one thing. Wish we were alone and after the treatment he unwrapped his dick. I would sucked it and so on. During a bit hurtful treatment, after many doses of local anaesthetics my dick started getting rock hard. Concluding, I'm not a dickhead. No it's a joke.

But honestly, am I sex addict or not? ;)

• Like 1