[Latin Btm Boi] Flip Flop Trick!

tallonelooking

Click here to see Latin Btm Boi's original blog post...

I got home from the bars on Friday night about 3AM, hopped online and found a guy to fuck. Ive hooked up with him before and wanted him to fuck me because he has a nice thick cock. He's been dissen me because he said he was afraid that he wouldn't be able to fuck me as good as I fucked him...so I decided I would get him over here by saying I would fuck him again and he was here within 20 minutes LOL. I found another guy Ive fucked around with both fucked and gotten fucked by...not the best but when youre horny LOL So the first guys comes over and I start fucking him immediately. The other guy arrives and we both start tag teaming this guy and he is loven it!

We take turns and I fuck the other guy and that goes on for a while...By this time I want a cock in my ass BAD! Just then the other top ends up jumping on the bottoms cock, its huge so he cant take it in that quick...well I could tell by the look on his face that the bottom wanted to fuck now so when the other guy gets off his cock to try and change positions, I hop on!

I knew it was thick but damn it was thick! I slowly worked the tip in and had to slowly get my ass around it. He was sitting at the end of the bed and I was sitting on it like it was a huge cock in a chair. I got down all the way on it, nice and deep and he started moaning like he was close. When I heard that I went crazy and started slamming my ass on it and pulling his cock hard with my ass...he came in seconds and it was A LOT! Like the pig bottom that I am I turned around and started sucking the rest of his load out. I was really worked up and had came twice while I was fucking and getting fucked but I hadn't had the big O just yet. I was so turned on by the hot cum starting to drip from my hole that I shoved my cumming cock into the other guys hole...I shot a beautiful load in there and pulled it out and just made his ass cummy hole. Since he was still bent over the bed I just fingered his hole till he came which wasn't to much longer. I didn't get two loads but at least I got the load I wanted and it was HOT!2858433662211294323-1103568813749588370?l=latinbtmboi4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.