[Midtown Mutt ATL] Sunday Sex

Feeder

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

I stayed in on Saturday because I was recharging my batteries after a long and stressful work week. On Sunday morning, I woke up with that feeling that nothing was going to happen until I got my nut.

I chatted with a very hot, hairy Italian/Mediterranean-looking guy on MH. Now, I don't really have a "type", but if I did, he would be it. He said another guy who was well-hung would be there, so I got my ass in gear and headed over to the Italian guy's house. The guy was every bit as sexy in person as his profile was. He and I hit it off and I can only attribute it to that chemistry that is either there or it is not. He is a great kisser and has a much bigger dick than I do. The other guy had not shown up yet. We kissed and sucked each other for a while.

Then the door bell rang and the other guy came in. He said he was mid-forties, but he was about 15 years off; although age doesn't bother me a bit. However, either he had a huge attitude or I did because, we were like oil and water and did not mix. The Italian guy was into him however I suspect because he had a big cock. So, what unfolded was a little odd: it was not really a three-way; rather, it was the Italian guy having sex with two different guys (one of which was me) who were not into each other. I think I was rimming the Italian guy who was fucking the other guy, when the other guy came, so his game was over. The Italian guy resumed fucking me, and the other guy left.

The Italian guy gave me a good, kiss-filled passionate fuck. Eventually, all good things must end, and he shot his load. After a few minutes of laying around, he mentioned he needed to clean up before his partner returned home. I got dressed and we kissed goodbye.

IMG_0059.JPGHowever, I was not anywhere near satisfied. I drove to the neighborhood AVS which has a lot of cruisy booths. As always, there was a quite a mixture of all ages, races and shapes of men.

I was there for cock and got straight to it. I got my cock sucked by several guys and also sucked a couple of loads out of a few dudes (see picture).

The hottest was a black guy who I noticed before he entered the booth opposite mine. He had dread locks and was definitely affecting the "thug" style of fashion, which on him worked pretty well. He dropped his pants in the next booth and stuck his beautiful 10 inch cock through. I sucked it down my throat as far as I could for a few minutes. Then I spit on his cock head and backed my ass up on this beautiful dick. He push and entered me. He fucked my ass as I huffed on poppers, a complete cum pig. He fucked my hole for about five minutes. Coincidentally, I pulled off his cock as he was filling my hole. I went back down on the cock and sucked the rest of the load out that had not gone into my guts. He withdrew his cock from my mouth, pulled up his jeans and left.

Next!

3651432378394384842-65950187083589511?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.