[Latin Btm Boi] True Quickie!

tallonelooking

Click here to see Latin Btm Boi's original blog post...

Been chatting with this guy who cums to town during the week and goes back to his wife on the weekends. Wasn't sure if I really wanted to get fucked by him but I was really horny after the gym. He just landed and I had enough time to get ready for his cock.

He came over and we starting kissing immediately. He was really into me so that got me hot and horny for him. We went to the bedroom and I started sucking his cock, I kept pushing me off it so I could tell its because hes a quick cummer. Sucked him a little more then he ate my ass for a while. I turned back around and straddled his cock...he wanted my ass bad!

I broke out the lube and got his cock and my hole lubed up. I slid on it and he told me just sit there, I could tell it was because he was ready to blow. He then started pumping my ass hard and he blew his load within seconds. I kept riding and drained his cock good. It started and ended in less than 15 minutes. I think that was the quickest ever. It was quick but I got a nice load!2858433662211294323-2913982280746222498?l=latinbtmboi4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.