[Life In The Raw] Unexpected

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I was going to the store to buy a drink, and there was this cute latin guy who was eyeing me, he followed me.

Smiling. I went to the store, purchased my Rockstar. I got home and I saw him standing on the corner.

I waved to him and he came up to my door and into my room.

We made out and I felt his firm ass, and his furry hole. He dropped his pants to the floor and bent over my table, and I ate out his hole.

I lined up my dick to his hole, he looked back, smiled, a slid that bare latino pussy onto my throbbing dick. He took it all, a rode me. Turning back to kiss me. I grabbed his hips and began fucking him hard. He was moaning, he told me how much he loved it.

I had him undress fully and get doggy style on my table and raped him hard.

"I want it inside of me" he said.

I grinned and fucked him as hard as I could, he whimpered as i fucked the cum right out of him, and I grunted as I emptied my sperm into his balls.

We kissed and he left... here's hoping he remembers where I live.6205496180732721325-4229027326528159899?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.