Sauna’s / Clubs

Dave8473

Hi

I am bi curious but not had much experience with me but often think about it and always had a fantasy about been fucked by a group of men. Until finding this forum I never thought about it too much or would have had any idea about how to make it happen. 

Ive been thinking about having more gay experiences and if I hadn’t been let down by a few blokes on Craigslist recently I’m sure I would have been. 

Anyway I read a post on here somewhere about saunas/ clubs with things like dark rooms... I’ve never been to a place like this but it certainly interests me and last night I had a very detailed dream about this and is the catalyst for this post. 

Although I love bare sex and would be willing to fuck a man bare and be fucked bare I really don’t want to be poz and I’m not a big chaser either. 

I obviously know the risks and take many with women but what I want to know in general is going bare and been fucked bare in a place like this really bad for this or in general would you be ok?

Also if someone could let me know a little more about these types of places that would be good as I would really like to go to one. 

Any advice?

• 2 months later...