Before work romp

northriver

This happened not  long before CL was retired. The ship i was working on was scheduled to leave port at 0130. I had a bunch of time to kill as it was only 1930.

Cruising cl on a friday night. Kinda slow. So i put up a post. As usual i recieved the usual replies from the same lifers .lol some spam and a few maybes. One grabbed my attention. Red head, mid 30s. Nice body, and said he could help me and he had a place. Hummmmm 

He gave me his address and i headed over. Kinda a tight little neighborhood.  As i was driving my truck it was challenging finding parking..he was waiting for me. No shirt. Just shorts and flops. Good looking guy. A little chit chat. He said he would never have guessed i was into cock, i just did not look like that kind of guy lol.. 

We end up in his bedroom. I strip and layback on his bed. He slides his shorts down and kicks his flops off. He slides betwwen my legs and swallows my whole cock. Wow wasn't expecting that. I reach and grab his cock. Nice size. Smooth. Rock hard. I wiggle around so i can get it in my mouth. Smells good, tastes good. I have never been a great cock sucker. But i can get the job done i suppose. Im slowly working his cock he is slowly pumping my mouth. He is licking my balls and teasing my cock. I have never been abe to dt. But to mt amazement his cock slides down my throat easily. Totally new feeling for me. He is liking it to. I feel him tense.  He rolls of and flips me around. Pushing my legs up and i feel his tongue on my hole.  He proceeds to eat me, suck me and work my balls..

He then pushes my legs up further and slides in between my legs, rubs his cock on me and slides his head in then all of his cock pushes up in me. Aw fuck that feels good, slowly he fucks me. All in all out. Soon he is hitting it hard, just how i like it. We flip and flop. He fucks good. He is hitting it from behind when i feel him tense up groan and he fucks a load deep in my hole.. 

He asks if i wanna use his shower. Yep i reply. I shower and walk back into his room, he is rock hard again laying on his back. Awww to be young..lol 

Well i climb up on the bed and straddle his cock and let it slide up in me. I grab the head board and fuck his cock hard as i can. Grinding every last inch up in me. I fuck him till he gives me more of his cum. I grind on his cock and just sit there feeling him relax and shrink. There is a flood of cum when i finally roll off.

He rolls over and sucks my cock up in his mouth.. slowly works me into a frensy and then dt me just as i cum.. omg that feels good. 

Cool dude. Fucks great. Makes sure we both nut.. 

I get dresses after another shower and head to work.. he says keep his contact info.. we still meet up and fuck once in awhile.. hard to come by these days.. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Update..

Kinda weird i had sat down and wrote this account of my last load.. 2 days later I get a text from the same guy. We hadn't hooked up for months. 

We texted for a few hours. He definitely had me worked up and horny after texting. He was asking about things i might enjoy. 2 or More guys. Blind folded ,  sex swings, large toys, fisting. MFM. I told him about a female fuck buddy who got off on fisting me..how i had never been with more then 1 guy at a time , but thought i might enjoy it. I asked him why all the questions?

He said he had told a friend about me. He was really intreaged and his woman was also. Interesting i thought.. 

Long story short i was in federal way later that afternoon and dropped him a text. He said he was not home yet, but told me were i could find a key. To go ahead and stop by and shower and be ready as he was horny as fuck and needed to drop a load in me.

Fuck.. ok.. :)

i find the key. Let myself in. Strip down and get in the shower. Im nervous and horny.. u can guess witch one wins out. I sit on the edge of the bed and see the tv remote. Flip it on, there is a video paused so i hit play. Young dude balls deep in this chick, really laying the pipe. Huge cock. I mean huge. Shes struggling to handle it, all of a sudden i realize that the room in the video is the one im sitting in, same color walls, same bed same everything. I look and find the camera, well i see 3 different cameras now that i look.wow i wonder if those were there the last few times i was here?  

I Hear the front door open, i shut off the tv and straddle the edge of the bed, face down ass up. And wait. I don't wait long, and he wasn't lying, he's horny. He walks in the room, says fuck ya. Drops his shorts and rubs his cock on my as, grabs my hips and drives all the way in all at once. O fuck.... he's hot and sweaty, slamming his cock in me, harder and harder. Then he berries it and cums in my ass.. its over in minuets, it felt great but i need more , kinda bummed out.

Shower he says, sure i jump in the shower, he joins. He dose have a great body. I wash his cock, he washes mine , he's behind me rubbing on me. Remember the questions i asked he says, ya , he says his friend is down stairs and will be up if im down. Ok is all i can say.. get on the bed then.. I'm soaking wet as i get on the bed all fours ass up, on comes this other dude, he's in his early 20 from what i can tell, skinny. He says he's never fucked a guy before but mike tells him i can handle i big cock and that's what he needs. 

Ya i can handle it i say. He says we will see, and he pulls his shorts down. O fuck i think, i hope i can handle it. He pores lube on my back and rubs it on my ass as he is stroking his cock. My ass is lubed with mike's cum..i think im gonna need all the lube i can get. And then he rubs his monster on my hole and pushes some of it in.. ya its big.. hes rocking his cock in and out of me. More each time. Its big its hard and its in my guts. I rock back into him and take it all. O my fucking god.. nice he mutters.  He rolls me over lifts my legs and finds my hole again. Now he fucks me. Slow but DEEP. I feel him going rigid. Hes cumming but still fucking me. He fucks till his cock is to soft to fuck anymore. His cum ascsually leaks out of my hole when  he pulls out for the last time.. im sore, my hole is loose and sloppy, full of 2 guys cum and im happy.. 

We all.decide we need to do this again and soon. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2