Living with HIV

gayperv

Guys got to say I admire the way you live with HIV. I've decided to take the dreaded test next week. Actually having a general sexual check up.

I'm a bottom who has had hundreds of loads down my throat. Anally not alot of experience. Last time anyone came in me was maybe 20+ years ago. I've had 5-10 dicks slip up me, which by the way I thought was amazing. My ass just swallowing a slippery dick. I had trouble taking a dick rubbered up though. Any way always got the raw dicks to pull out after a few thrusts. Always seem to loose my bottle,

This all started recently by my bf having recurring thrush. His med pract directed him to a gum clinic . He's not fucked me for years although he does tease my hole with his slippery dick.

I'm thinking the worst. Have no symtoms st all. I'd like to ask you guys how you move on after a pos result. I'm so scared. Equally thinking if it was pos could take dicks raw with no worries.

That actually doesn't pacify me though, as said I admire you guys honesty and liberated attitude. Really would appreciate your input. Thanks

Best of luck with your test. Life doesn't stop with a poz test, it goes on. And everybody has different coping mechanisms. It also depends on where you live, and what you do for a living (i.e. insurance). Yes, you can take it raw with not too many worries afterwards(not quite true, as there are a few other things floating around....)