[Straight Bottom] double down tuesday

i69nwind

To see Straight Bottom's original blog post click here...

J- my trainer. called me not five minutes after my wife left for work. He left me little time to freshen up, but he did not care.

I asked him to wait just 30 minutes, I wanted to make sure she was safe at work. Though, it is a fantasy of mine to be caught by her when it comes to divorce her. I know I am sick and demented. He was there in 29 minutes and I could tell he was already hard.

I had my jock on, pulled him down into the basement and pulled out a mat that kids play on. I am not sure why we have it, but we do. I took the liberty to get lubed up, less hassle more fun time. I was on my knees and his hard black cock was in my eager mouth in no time flat. He loves to talk when I suck his cock.

He complained about some MILF Monica stood him up this morning cause her kid was still home in bed sick. It had been over a week since I had seen him last. I know I am him 2nd or 3rd call, but I don't care. I've come to accept my role. I know he likes to fuck the MILF and the sluts of our humble burg here, and I love knowing that I am getting his cock as much as any one of them.

He pulled his cock out of my hungry mouth and told me it was time to fuck some "pussy". He pushed me over on all fours, dipped a finger or two into my loose hole. He laughed a little at my eagerness and readiness to be fucked. He aimed his thick dark cock at my hole and pushed in slowly and never once stopped until he was all the way in and I could feel his short pubes on my ass. His grip was firm on my hips as he slowly fucked me. He built up his steam till he jack hammering my ass. My cock was rock hard and straining against the cotton confines of my jock. I pulled it free and just gave it a jack or two and I unloaded a days worth of hot cream on the mat and with my ass convulsing around his cock. He shot deep in me.

He was done, so he showered and left me in the middle of my basement on a mat with cum leaking out of me.

I must have dozed off for a little bit. I was enjoying my sexual afterglow, when I got a text from Eric. He had to come to town and could come over before or after his short meeting. I shot back that I was ready now and to just come in and go to the basement.

When I heard the door open, I tore off my jock, got on my knees and pulled on my cock a little to get it back to near hardness. At the bottom of the steps Eric saw me naked, almost hard, little did he know he missed J by like 20 minutes. and I was still leaking cum of out of my manpussy. By the time he crossed the 20 feet he was naked pushing me on my back and dove right down to rim my tender ass. He hummed his approval as he ate J's load from.

He did not even let me blow him, he licked me good and clean. Sitting up he placed his cock at my hole and slowly pushed in me. With me on my back, I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him deeper into me. He fucked me hard. His lips were all over me, his tongue deep in my mouth, my cock rock hard and the grinding was getting me closer to my second gasm of the day.

He pulled out of my, spun me over on to my knees and jammed his cock back in me. He fucked me doggy for a good 10 minutes, slowly his hard nailing of my ass when he got close to cumming. He finally got to the point of no return and fucked me hard and as fast as he could until finally he shot off in me. His cock pulsed with each shot into my ass.

What a killer Tuesday!

Joe5815406600065646665-8936798943762618606?l=straightbottom.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.