[Midtown Mutt ATL] The Italian Story

Feeder

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

On Thursday evening, my Italian Friend and I arranged to play again. The first time we played, we used condoms without any discussion. There was a really good chemistry between us, and I looked forward to seeing if that would carry to our next encounter.

My friend and I texted to during the day to arrange our meeting. He asked if I cared where we played -- his place or mine. I asked if his partner (whom I have not met) would be joining us. No, it was to be just The Italian and me. So, I suggested that he come over to my place.

When he finally arrived the spark was still there. We climbed the stairs to my bedroom and started kissing. After a few moments, we moved to the bed. We continued kissing, sucked, rimmed. I finally grabbed a condom, slipped it on and entered my friend. We both enjoyed the fuck, but I had no intention of cumming so soon. I pulled out and took the condom off. The I got on top of my friend while he was on his back. He started pushing his bare cock into my hole. He made a comment about how he preferred fucking bare. I agreed with him. However, we had not ever discussed our respective HIV status. I have no idea if he is positive or negative.

Now in spite of all the talk on the internet about breeding and stealthing and all that, I would never forgive myself if I infected someone I knew was negative. In my mind, I was doing the calculation of the risk of infection to him if he is negative and he is the insertive partner with me (I am undetectable). At the last second before I sat all the way down on his bare cock, I pulled off and suggested I get a condom to put on him.

After he was wrapped and fucking my ass, I remembered why guys hate condoms. Even as the bottom, the skin on skin pseudo-intimacy is really not there. But the Italian is a great top and was hitting all the right places with his big cock. In fact, I almost shot my load a couple of times just from having his cock pounding my prostate.

After fucking me for a long time, we had both gotten to the edge of cumming but not gone over the edge. I took the condom off him and started back to sucking his cock. I told him I wanted his load down my throat, so he started jacking his cock into my mouth. In a few minutes I went all the way down on that cock and was rewarded with a huge series of cum shots into the back of my mouth. I didn't waste a drop of his spooge.

3651432378394384842-3767778735908060568?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.