Double facial

I met yesterday with my tattooed mate. At our last session he had problems, I guess he was jealous of the other guys I tried to pick up. He prefers to choose the third ones alone. :)

So we met in a public park and had a good conversation. There were no emotions, but the chemistry worked. We liked eachother, and we both hoped, we could be later friends with benefits. Both of us were getting horny so went to Magnum. He asked me to do without threesome. I agreed. 

First we went to a cubicle and he fucked me like a hungry fucker who had no fuckable holes for a long time. I was moaning loudly. We heard another couple was moaning too. It was really exciting. 

After a shower he wanted to fuck me in several public places of Magnum. I fuck regularly out of cubicles hoping someone to join us, but this time the fact the audience can only see us was more exciting. 

I always enjoy when others were jerking while we were fucking. 

At the end he wanted to fuck me without others. We had to go, so we had only thirty minutes therefore he was harder, faster, he concentrated on only his pleasure ( what I love). He fucked me in every possible position. Before he cum he pulled ot his cock and let some massive loads on my face. It was lot, I felt his jism spreading all over my head, into my eyes, ears, mouth and nack. Then he pulled his four fingers into my hole I began to jerk. After five minutes I also loaded to my face. Then he began to lick our jism and take with his tongue into my mouth. 

• Like 1