[Life In The Raw] Today on's craigslist

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I felt the need to share this post. If the link doesnt work, here is what it says:

IS THIS JUST ME OR IS THIS GUY INFECTING OTHER GUYS.??..EVEN THOUGH HIS POST

SAYS HE'S HIV POZ AND THAT HE WANTS TO FUCK AND BREED GUYS BAREBACK !!...

ISN'T THERE A LAW AGAINST THIS??!! ARE THERE GUYS OUT THERE STUPID ENOUGH

TO MEET THIS IDIOT...I THOUGHT IN THIS AGE OF INFORMATION THAT THESE THINGS

WEREN'T HAPPENING OUT THERE AS BLATANT AS THIS ONE....

I couldn't find the post that s/he was commenting on, but it states in his complaint that this guy puts it out there that he is Poz. If he states outright that he is poz, then more than likely poz bottoms are the ones hitting him up, thus he isn't giving anyone HIV. Maybe a bug chaser or two, but i am convinced that most 'bug chasers' are in fact poz men that seek to reclaim that moment as to have some level of control over the matter, or to play on the fantasy that some men have on pozzing a piece of fresh meat.

There is a tendancy to demonize sexually liberated poz men, even those who serosort when it comes to their sex-partners. An openly poz man seeking bareback sex honestly is the least of your worries, because if you are NEG AND PLAN TO STAY THAT WAY... you know...

1. He is poz.

2. He does not want to wear a condom.

3. Stay the fuck away from him.

Most poz men are shooting blanks these days anyway, due to their anti-virals. The chance of being converted by someone who is undetectable is very low. Now, I'm not saying that everyone should go and fuck raw, I'm just saying you have other beasts in the sexual animal kingdom to worry about.

1. The poz man with a higher CD4.

2. The poz man who hasnt tested in years and thus, doesnt know he is poz.

Center for Disease Control has stated that a poz person should go on meds if/when their CD4 drops below 500. Someone could have a high as fuck CD4, say a certain bareback blogger who has 1150 to 1250 CD4, but have a viral load that while not painfully high, can still infect you. But that is not the real danger, the second is the real danger out there and is to be believed to cause most HIV infections. Going around barebacking and not getting tested... and going by what your test said years ago... they are spreading the virus and not knowing, though maybe on some level they do know.

So neg guys, if a poz guy wants to bareback fuck and breed... don't have sex with him.

But don't demonize him for being honest about what he has and what he is after, you have all the information you need to go after someone else.6205496180732721325-5957102545711606299?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.