[Pussy Boi] Cum Receptical - Send Me Your Loads (Take 2)

Feeder

Click here to see Pussy Boi's original blog post...

yogurt-jar1.jpg

I made a request for anyone who was serious about saving up their own cum and sending it to me discretely. Had a few responses and talked to those of you who expressed interest and seemed sincere. Well, all were flakes and never sent. Not complaining since I realize that it is not very exciting for you, but if anyone is actually serious and wants me to whore out for real on your cum - as much of it as you can and want to save, I'd love it. And I am very into doing creative things for it and take requests (eat it on foods, spoonfeedings, shove in pussy with a turkey baster, etc.). I will not take pics since I don't take those sorts of pics, but will likely blog about it (keeping your discretion unless you want to be mentioned). Only pre-requisite is it has to be clean and you have to be very discrete.

Send me an email with your level of interest, somehow express to me how sincere you are, and tell me about yourself. Email is in my bio if you want to talk about it and arrange.

Hope to hear from you.

156662280615658129-5814044642515878399?l=pussyboicumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.