[Latin Btm Boi] Dream Fuck!

tallonelooking

Click here to see Latin Btm Boi's original blog post...

I just got the best fuck in my life! This man is a god in my book, perfect face, body, tats, gotee, cock and he knows how to fuck! He fucked me once before a few years ago but there just wasn't a connection. It was literally just fuck and go.

This time we've been chatting for about five months and tonight after work I finally got what I wanted. He said he wasn't going to fuck me, that he just wanted to edge me but I could see it in his eyes after he ate my hole that he wanted inside. He got my hole so wet, that he was able to get his huge cock inside. I admit I don't usually get spit fucked, as a matter of fact I can count the times on one hand still. He got inside and there was just a slight enough curve that it just hit my prostate every thrust!

He knew how to work my hole and it literally hurt so good. He wanted my cum and I knew it wouldn't be over after I came.

He said he could go for hours and I believed him. He said that he loves big bottom boys like me and that made me go wild. He had me in almost every position and my ass just ate his cock up.

I came within 10 minutes of him fucking me and he fed it to me by the handful. Just as I thought he didn't stop, he wanted me to cum again and I gladly obliged. By this time he was very turned on and was slamming his cock balls deep. He pushed me down on the bed and gave it to me more and just like he wanted I came for the third time.

He wasn't done with me yet, he got me on my back on the edge of the bed and he fucked me for another five minutes. The look in his eyes was so intense. He flexed his muscles and I started to get hard again. I probably could have went for at least another hour of straight fucking but he had to go. He pulled out and hopped in the shower to rinse off before going home to his partner.

He said next time I would need to take the day off so he could fuck me all day in his sling with four other tops...damn I cant wait!2858433662211294323-2315222174631052762?l=latinbtmboi4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.